20060211

emotions...

so many things had happened, just in these two weeks...first, is the CNY, second, is our school sports day, third, the drawing competition which may will affect my future, n lastly, my mum's health.....i'm in a mess now. well, not really, just the feelings...it's all cramped together with happiness n sadness n fear. O.o''' CNY was fun, coz i got many ang pows n visited my frens; sports day was fun too, esp on the second day. i was very crazy with my other frens: ran around the stadium, sang karaoke, n finally made him happier. as for the drawing competition..i guess i sud call it a design competition. if i win it, n hopefully, i'll get a full scholarship to further my studies in LimKokWing Uni...so, i really gona unleash my full potential, just to win this. n now, my mum is in the hospital, still having the operation i suppose.. she looks so worried n sad n scared....my sis keeps trying to cheer her up, saying tat it'll be ok n over soon. keeps telinn her to smile. but i cant do that...i duno..i don even dare to bring up the topic to her, scared tat it'll worsen her spirits. so i just kept quiet, smile at my mum, n do wad i'm suppose to do, help her with the house chores, study hard n be a good gal..these are all wad i can do now....

mum...dont worry, we will owez be with you. n yes, be strong, mum. you can do it. coz you are the greatest mum in this whole world...

No comments: