20060314

time to lift the limit...






















lol..i'd never have thought that,
this test has actually come to me this soon...

the test i'm talking about is not a school test (which i'll hav one next week..duh..)
it's not an ordinary test that you see every day either,
it's a huge test..
yes, a huge one
even larger thn undying-kun's XD

this test
is so huge
that may affect my future
that may change my personalities
that may change my outlook towards life
that may change me become a strong woman
mentally or physically
and this test is making me become more mature now...

yes..God is testing me, testing her, n the rest of my family now
He is testing
how well are we gona cope with this situation that he had given us
how are we gona improve
and how strong can we get

oh yea..
i mustnt give up
WE mustnt put our arms in the air
i must be strong
to prove that i'm capable
in striving all my aims
and get myself out of these mess
WE must be strong
to prove that even we're in a mess
we can get out of it, proudly
to prove that
we CAN accomplish the tasks
that are given by him!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~ (^_^)

No comments: