20060318

weee~~ i'm still alive! duh...

ahahahahaha~~ there are just too many stuff that we ppl have to deal with each day. it's really a miracle that i can still survive until today! Lol!

a week of hols is bearly over oledy, n next week i'm gona hav my first test for form 5...O.o''' wad had i done all this week? lets see...study study online online online study study help mum help mum online oneline study study...n it goes on n on....ahaha...i'm addicted to internet *curse you!!!* = . = anyway, sis, if you're reading this, dont u worry, coz i know how to handle my studies. duno y i just love to study during late at night, when everyone's asleep! it'll be just me n my books n my little black table lamp..oh ya! n sum soft music too! aaaah~~ it feels good! no one will disturb me! bwahahahahaha!!!! the night is mine!!!!! XD

*switch back to normal* O.o''' ok...erm...there's other thing thought which keeps bothering me.... >>>> why o why o why...why is tat HUMAN IS THE MOST DIFFICULT THING TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS WORLD!!??!!!! O.O~* phew...yea..i just dont understand that why sum ppl will hate each other? cant they just live happily together? n try not to be that 'small eyed"? ..it's hard to live among frens who are like this..susah a susah~ ~.~

hmmm...forget about that thing *pokes up* ... well..my sis had got back from her business trip from Dubai..n guess wad, she'd bought an iPod Nano....wait..did i type wrong? O.o''' yes! it's an iPod Nano!!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh~~~~~ the thing that i'm being dying to hav!!!! n she just bought it for RM 600++!! n i heard from my fren tat Kch here sells RM900++... thinking wad i was thinking? hell yea, it;s a damn lot CHEAPER!!!! i also want one!!!!! XD luckily my sis agreed to buy me one too..when she either goes to Singapore n buy one for me or she finally pluck up her courage to buy herself a 40GB iPod, thn she'll sell her Nano to me, half price..... oh well, i'd told her tat i want a black iPod Nano (since she's usin a white one) , so i think she got no choice but to buy me another one...lol!!














the Ying and the Yang! bwahahahaha!

No comments: