20060307

WHAT?!

erm...yea..WHAT?!

me and my 3 buddies just had our English oral presentation today, and our topic is AIDS. so we decided to play a short sketch first b4 toking about those AIDS facts...

our very 'flowery' teacher (OFT) : " Eichi,i give you 29 out of 30. coz you tok slightly faster, like the western way. it is good, coz you can speak eng fluently, but most of your frens couldnt understand wad were you saying during the play..."

oh...ok...continue...

OFT : " while Siang Ling and Ruth were very perfect, so i give them 30..."

O.o''' ok...tat's great..continue...

OFT : "siang ling is very good. she is very effective, can make ppl laugh, and she used a wild range of vocabulary with no grammar errors-

ok ok..hold on~ she used wild range of vocab with no grammar errors? i admit tat her english is better thn mine, but it was me who wrote the script! O.o''' ok, i was thankful enough towards my teacher for not cutting marks after i'd done sum errors during the actual play, n i think ruth deserves to get full marks for it...but she used a wild range of vocab n the grammar stuff... O.o''' hey!!! it's not fair!!! i wrote the whole script (except for Cindy n Ruth's part) n she just memorised it n acted! = . =

i know i'm abit 'small tempered'' about this matter...and i have no grudge upon my best bud siang ling...but if you were me, you'd feel the same thing, dont you? sigh ~.~

anyway, another thing that made me say WHAT?! again was, sum of my frens sed that i purposely TRIED to immitate the western accent n failed... O.o''' wtf? i duno how u judged me for the failing part, but i purposely tried to immitate??? excuse me, i was usin this kinda accent since Form 1 (after watching Harry Potter for duno how many times...almost bcome uncountable), and it's very difficult for me to change it anymore. or maybe u felt jealous of me? XD kidding kidding~~ but if u say that i purposely try~~~ again... >:3 *hmmph*

that's all for today. thank you (^_^)

No comments: