20060410

girl boy boy girl

.......aargh...how many times do i have to repeat?... = . = that I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!! O.o'''' there were two more guys just now hu nearly thought i was a guy, again! ok, since last year...there had been 6 ppl hu'd mistaken me as a guy..now plus this two...8 ppl!!! wow...does my name really sounds like a guy? eiChi....actually my real name is Tay Ei Chi, n i just combine the last two into one, so tat it looks cooler XD wahahahaha! i love my name!!!! not only ppl will be fooled if i tell them i'm a japanese, but sum of them will seriously thought i'm a guy! *while sum ppl will think tat i was just using another anime's character's name. but no! it;s my real name!!) anyway, i feel kinda happy whn ppl actually got confused by my sex (ahem..as in boy o girl..) hiakhiakhiakhiakhiak! coz i'm a tomboy!!! i like to feel like a tomboy! even though there are still abit 'girl side' inside of me XD sumtimes i dream to be like Nichole Kidman, u know, very elegance n look soooooooooooo classy in a gown....gosh~~ when can i be like her?? hmm..maybe sumday in the future XD so folks! dont be surprise if u see the tomboy-ish eiChi wearing a sexy (not the bitchy type, but Nichole's type) gown! wahahaha~~

*p/s~ i cant help it! but he just look so handsome when he took off his specs!! *^.^*

















gugu: " mirror mirror on my box..tell me....AM I A GIRL OR A BOY?????"

No comments: