20060406

Mokona : aah~ this feels great!








....
this world is too colourful
too colourful until ppl are affected by colours too
so there exist many kinds of ppl
with different colours of heart n personalities
some are good
while some are bad
but they are still colours
without them
our world wouldn't be this colourful n fun anymore
i dont want the world to be filled with only black n white
i dont want my life to be dull
tat's why
whether o not are they good or bad
i just deeply appreciate them
to appear in my life
to giv colours to my world

lets just hope tat the good wouldnt go too good n the bad wouldnt go too bad
or else it'll be like wad i sed in my 'stupid philosophy'

P.E.A.C.E to everyone :D



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH...this feels great...ahh..each word you write feels...ahh...each colour of yours light up my day....ahhh...continue to be cheerful........ahhh.........ahhh...........

p/s: Don't think yang bukan-bukan arr!!!

eiChi said...

lol~ wadever~ haha!