20060531

Dumpling

grrr..internet explorer sux, owez make my pc haywire with its constant pop ups n the window will sumtime act crazy by popping more windows until it reach 52++, where i need to restart the whole comp again! aargh~ is there any way i can solve this problem?? besides, the transfer rate while usin internet explorer is damn s-l-o-w . that's y, i urge u guys to use Firefox . it's fast, no pop ups, n my pc is safe from all those stupid problems that the internet explorer brings. n i'm happy usin it. thnx for christopher chung hu first mentioned about Firefox to me :)

so, it's dumpling day n Happy Dumpling Festival!!!


ah! just remembered i hvn stuffed one into my mouth yet! :O


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeap, last time I oso use IE, but after find out that IE does not display the layout and text of blogspot corectly, I change to firefox.

Happy Dumpling Festival!

Faster faster get one and stuff into ur mouth ;) Haha

Anonymous said...

52 PopupS!! OMG!! That's a big amount!! THat's a sign of your IE have been hijacked with spywares and adwares. You must not leave it like that. Fix it at least. Scan your PC with adaware se. This will clean most of the annoying stuff that has been attacking your IE. Here, I would like to say again, DO NOT LEAVE IT UNFIXED. its DANGEROUS, other than annoyingla.

After that, try to get a popup blocker, like google toolbar. that might help a little. Although you are not using IE, but getting a popup blocker is a safety precaution, and also to prevent all the popup annoyance. THis is because some softwares still relies on IE, and getting a popup blocker is like a safety to it.

After doing all the cleaning and safeties, make Firefox your default browser. Now your surfing should be safe enough.

Oh, btw, did try to make egg stand at 12pm? I did and it works!! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

oh yes!!! i knew u guys would teach me sth! so..erm..use the adaware se....well, i got the google toolbar in my IE, but lil effect onli. maybe i'll just del this IE thing.

btw, geminiGeek, r u sure about tat?? O.o'''

Anonymous said...

You cant delete IE. Some application relies on IE. Removing it is not advisable.

sure about what? the standing egg? I took video of the egg standing.. checkout at my blog :P

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad tat i got a geek as a friend. thnx mate :p next time teach me more on these pc stuff (^_^)