20060511

happy hour?


hyuuuu hyuuuu~~~ it's Wesak Day tomorrow, which also means tat, it's HOLS!!!! NO test for tomorrow!!!! yay~~~~~~~so tonight i can do wadever thing i want, chuck my books at a corner, n let my brain feels the warmth of fresh air!!!

anyway, my ass has already glued itself to the seat infront of wad u r staring now, so here i go>>

ok, first, about the mouse. it'd stayed with me, the night when i revised my physics. while on the second night, i was half asleep when i heard sum noise outside my room n quickly got up to check my new internet cable ----- safe. until the next morning, lied infront of my parent's bedroom door was a broken tel. cable. my expression was = . = . so i opened the door, switched on the light n told my mum about it, thn i saw it!! :D it was inside the cage my dad had set up the other night!!! wahahahaha~~the mouse was looking STRAIGHT at me with it's innocent eyes, n i just laughed maliciously at the lit pest! finally~ he knows how to differentiate between a food n a cable, in two nights time.....poor IQ. well, i didnt know wad'd happened to the mouse coz i was at school already when my dad was just planning on how to execute it n i didnt bother to ask. besides, it was confirmed by me too tat there is NO other mouse in my house besides tat one. so, my house is a mouse-free zone again!!! yay!




cute.if tat mouse can do this type of thing, maybe i'll consider to spare its life..
n sell it to the circus!!! $!!!!! Muaha!

*squeak*








next, is the exam!!! Muahahahah~ i saw nearly all my frens panic b4 n after the tests, while i saw myself smile here smile there, crazy here crazy there b4 n after the exam..... O.o''' i'm abnormal!!
my frens were like, kept asking me why am i so happy n was like a hyperactive talking bunny jumping n lafing around, sing songs to enjoy myself but turned out as an irritation to my frens, thn they quickly jumped to conclusion tat i must had finished studying. haha, funny. :D well, i'm also wondering. y i can be so carefree at this kinda moment? all i can tell is tat, i just follow wadever my heart wants me to do :p
this is just an exam, n from this exam we'll know wad our weakness are and learn from the mistakes, to improve ourselves. so for me, it's no use of crying over spilt milk. wad'd done is done, hav no regrets about it, coz we'd already done our best.
i've sum frens who r very very very very serious about this whole exan thingy. b4 the test, they kept worrying about it. i duno how they did it, but they seemed to found a way to superglued thier eyeballs to the books, with serious faces.....scary...= . = as for me? haha~ i was revising too of coz, but with music n sum crappy expressions, plus sum actions sumore! (i know i'm weird, n dont ask) after the test, however, those frens of mine will come to my place n squeak or shout o wadever to me : " Die arr~~~ i duno how to do arrr!!! Ngaiti...this time surely die one liaw!!! aaarghhh~~~ tell me wad sud i do????" - ___ -''' sumtimes i squeak or shout o wadever back to them :" Ngaiti~ me oso argh~ u tink i can do meh??" n after tat i'd just say:" aiyah~ nvm liaw lah! i'm so happy oledy now tat it's over, so i don care liaw!" thn tonight, my fren asked me one quite stupid question. >> :" how much do u think u can get for this paper? i think i'd fail~"
gahh~~ how the hell would i know??? n so wad if u reli fail? u wana commit suicide? all i know is tat, i did my best for the paper n is now waiting quite eagerly to know how well/bad i'd done.

eeeeesh...relax my frens...relax.....life goes on = )

*i aint happy, i'm feelin glad, i got sunshine, in a bag
i'm useless, but not for long my future, is comin'on*





suddenly found myself very addicted to Gorillaz's songs O.o * i managed to study finished all my science subjects experiments bcoz of them : D
their songs also keep me so energetic at school, muahaha~!







urrgh, actually i wanted to blog more. (still got tonnes to tell). however, it seems like my eyes r going to giv up n take a good night sleeeeep. so....will continue to update next time *yawns~


Happy Wesak Day!!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to get this 2 album of them, more suitable for revision..cuz got heavy n groovy bass..."Laika Come Home" and oso "G-side"

Anonymous said...

okies~!

Anonymous said...

I respect you ^^
you are my teacher of life