20060510

panda panda here i come

it's 12.26 a.m. now, n i just finished reading my all the chemistry experiments for the paper 3 tomorrow (note: it's 'reading', not 'memorising'! X.X)

so, i wana take this opportunity to thank my Nescafe n Gorillaz's music for accompanying me n keeping me awake until this hour. if it werent of you guys, i think i'd be in my dreamland now n screwed my exam tomorrow XD. no~ i'll never let this to happen!!

hmm..but i just managed to read through them, not actually memorise them (luckily i understand sum of the concepts now, phew~) so tomorrow it'll just depend on how good my memory is..gah...i'd better not be like Dory, or else i'd be a dead fish!

tomorrow will be having two papers. Add Maths paper 1 n chemistry paper 3. n i still hav sum problem with my trigo, but i don care anymore X.X i'd oledy did my best for the last few days of doing multiple add maths excersices n crazy questions from my tuition teacher. so erm...even if i dont get too well in this exam, i hav no regrets, but will learn from my mistakes! buahahaha :p

okies! gotta go to sleep now! gona recharge my brain with energy before it went completely breakdown and you guys will see me hanging out in the 7th mile.....

---------------------------------------------------------
funny thing happens!

a mouse has appeared in my house n dad says it's in my room!!!! O.o''' ggrrr...
ok mousie, it's very frenly of you to come n visit me at this time, to accompany me to study..
but couldnt you be a bit more 'civilised' n know how to differentiate between a FOOD n an INTERNET CABLE????

*yup, i'm usin a new cable right now, coz my old one got bite off by the mouse*

No comments: