20060520

ramblings

it is such a sultry day. the heat had got into me this afternoon n made me almost lose my patience + temper, as u see..

hot weather + a slight flu + chemistry war + constant questionings from my mum = a lioness that is ready to pounce (i'm a Leo)

O.O!!! i just couldnt stand it!!! the heat!!! the names n formulae!!! the sickening flu!!! n my mum asked me things that i duno or wanted me to call sombody or wanted me to do things!!! O.O

really..almost lose my temper to everyone around me just now = . = i need sum peace to concentrate on my chemistry, esp on this damn hot weather!

besides, one of my best budds, cin, called me for sth which i still don understand she did that for. u see, i got a missed call from this her this morning, so i just called her back, thinking that it must be sth important, at least sth to do with the exam. n the following is our conversation :
----------------------------------------
me : hey~ wassup?

her : oooh~ where were u jus now?

me : watching tv. so wad u wana ask?

her : nolah..eh, u very good with XXX one hor?

me : ???.....used to be lah. y?

her : u n him now seldom tok liaw ha? or r u afraid to tok to him?

me : ????? wad? yes i seldom tok to him n no i'm not afraid. no topic to tok bah! (getting a bit annoyed)

her : oh... thn his house is at where n where one hor? got the garden big big one right? the biggest in tat neighbourhoood right?

me : (trying hard to recall)..yea...

her : his house got renovate ha??

me : *O.o???* how would i know???

her : ooh..coz just now i went past his house..n i think he did..coz diff from b4...i went to his house b4 leh..yrs ago...
--------------------------------------

O.o''' this gal arr...y ask if u oledy knew that his house got renovate. n if u r still ragu ragu about it, u can owez ask me on Monday mah~ no need me to waste my $$ = . =
but she's one of my best budds afterall, so i held no grudge agaisnt her :D peace~ love u cin ^^

apart from this case, here's another one.
y sum ppl like/love to use fancy letters in MSN? ~.~ for example, the 'S' they use is an emoticon of a 'S' on flame. or maybe they use a bouncing 'O' , or a big red 'M' with small hearts coming out from it.
they love these kinds of emo, but i don get it O.o''' i found it very annoying. sumtimes i need time to figure out their sentence or maybe wait for the emoticons to show themselves!! i got mentioned this to them b4, but their replies were that these emo r very cool n they love them very much X.X
it's ok if they owez use other cute emoticons, not LETTERS. n for them it's ok to use that kind of emo coz they know wad they r typing, but it's NOT OK for the recipients~ where we need to think n figure out wad u r trying to say! btw, it;s a torture to our eyes too...

geeesh O.o'''

but anyway, i had just taken a nice loooong bath n my 'blood pressure' had dropped back to its normal level. n now i'm a lioness that is ready to miao~~ :D



*nice? pic taken last week, when my sis came back from KL (^_^)*




p/s : holy crap!! nearly all the well-known governors lost in this time's election!!!!! O.o'''

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehe... Dropping by...

well.. er.. good luck in your chemistry war..

and, about the msn thing, you can actually turn off the emoticon thing. try going to preference and fiddle around the options. im sure its there. And yea, that thing is pretty annoying, especially replacing normal letters with text. And giant emoticon annoys me too... see till eyes pain x_X

Anonymous said...

hey~ thnx for telling me :p yay~ no more eye-torturing letters in the future (^_^)

Anonymous said...

haha... yeap, i totally agree with u bout the MSN thing... those emoticons very very very annoying lar, especially big BIG ones... another thing i hate is... some ppl like to type 'message' (even loooong, LOOOOONG messages) instead of 'name' as their display name. Its really difficult for ppl to guess who they are ;)

Anonymous said...

ooh, that one, the display name...that's still ok for me lah...as most of my fren dont use tat long messages :p unless they keep changing their messages ~.~

Anonymous said...

haha... I have some friends who like to 'write stories' in their nick... but guess they manage to get my attention to look and click at them by changing from time to time... even now i can remember their emails =p haha

Anonymous said...

bout the emoticons,
everytime when i meet this kind of ppl,
type to them:

"change all ur emoticons then talk to me, bye bye"

then click the cross button n ask them go eat grass
wahaha

Anonymous said...

LOL~! now that's a good wicked way~! :D muahahaha~!

*considers of usin this method in the near future*