20060603

just crapping around :)

it's Saturday Night babe~! but i kinda feel like slacking around. just got back from a party the Chinese Club had held(for both the success of the Chinese Chess Competition n the president's birthday) at one of my frens house n sad to say that it's kinda, not tat 'high' :p but the food was not bad lah~ steamboat leh~ XD oh ya, n watermelon too!!!

i'd brought my karaoke cds n mic there, showed my singing talent to my seniors *winks*, thn let them played around wif my mic while me went n played chinese chess outside the house with terrence n mee kok. i think i've addicted to the board game = . = ~*

btw, i get to visit my old house b4 the party started :) it was such a coincidence that my fren's house is just located 3 rows away from my old house :D i got there at 5.30pm. to kill time n also becoz of curiosity, i went to say 'hi' to my old house, with terrence n meekok following behind - . - they sed they got nth to do other thn following me around. bah~ wadever~

7 yrs had passed since i'd moved to my grandma's house, n everything around that neighborhood has changed alot. the ppl, the house, the cars :) one of my old neighbour is still living there. i used to go into their house to play with their hamsters, but i don think they'll recognize me now. even i'd forgotten how their kids look like! so i looked at my house while eating the ice-cream terrence had just bought from the 'Paddle-Pop' mortocycle :) gosh...my old house...is like it's been tru a drastic change O.o''' the new owner had cut down my fav ciku tree where i used to play beneath it, digging for earthworms n cut them into half with my small spade, thn watched them wriggled around, it was so fun! (i know i'm cruel, but being a naive kid at tat time, u cant blame me XD) n i also used to help my dad to collect the ciku fruits. he would climb up the tree, plucked the ciku(s) n threw down at me, where i got my plastic bag ready :) but now, the whole garden had been CEMENTED!!!!!! O.o''' no more earthworms, no more ciku tree, no more scorpions, no more green green grass for my doggy to do his business, no more beautiful butterflies flying around, just PLAIN SOLID GREY CEMENT!!!!! n thn the whole house looks so deserted, even though it's occupied! when i stared at the house, it was as if the house was calling for me, she's suffocating, she needed to breathe freely. the house where i'd spend most of my happy childhood has turned into a ghostly house. i wanted to cry when seeing the state of my old house. luckily two guys were there, so i hold my tears, i don wan my frens to think i'm a soft girl, where i'll just RUIN my reputation!!! XD i'm a tomboy!!!!

grr~~ but nevermind liaw lah. the house had used to be my home sweet home n will owez be too , inside my memories :)

ar~ enuf of house stuff. i just met a funny n 'over-dramatic' commotion yesterday, during the physics tuition. i'd told my buddies sth, which had made them screamed like wad, in a kinda exciting way = . =

i'm a tomboy u see. i'd never owned a dress b4 after my parents had given me freedom to choose my own clothes, n tat was 2 or 3 yrs ago. the onli dress tat i wear now is the school uniform. even so i still wear a small shorts beneath it :) duno why but i just hate to wear dress, coz i look funny in one n it feels so very uncomfortable. i cant sit the way i want or run or do energetic stuff if i;m wearing a dress. however, it seems like i'll always face a problem everytime there's a dinner where i've been invited, esp when they say the dress code is formal O.o''' so i decided that i must own a nice dress, tat looks pretty/cool on me, so tat i wont be worrying like wad during every special functions. n i told my frens about my decision.

SL n Ruth : *both stared blankly at me* had i heard wrong?

Cin : *screams* WAD??? OMG!!! HAD I HEARD IT WRONG?? U WANA BUY A DRESS??

me : yea, so tat i can wear it in future functions.

SL n Ruth : *still stared at me, but with surprised faces* ...ooooooooo.....WAD??

Cin : *still shouting/screaming* WASEH!! EICHI WANA BUY DRESS LEH!! THE SKY HAVN FALLEN DOWN LA HOR??

me : *raised my eyebrows n turned towards terrence* izit wrong for me to own a dress?

Terrence : noleh, y?

me : *pointed at the over-reacted cin n the other 2*


i just duno how to say them. maybe i sud just go n buy a *shocking* dress n shock them to death! maybe sth like this>>

olalala~~

i think they will faint..hiakhiakhiakhiak XD

aiiks~ i'm feeling sleepy now. gona go to sleep soon >.<

btw, my fren chouji-kun had modified a BLEACH opening theme's lyrics, n he used my name all over the lyrics. i duno why he chose my name but thnx mate :p i feel happy about it :)

click here to view the lyrics. n btw, this fren of mine really write good stuff~ enjoy :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? no dress? for real??

time for a change. shock your frends with skirts and dress. Haha XD

Anonymous said...

yes~ i'm planning to do it right now~ Muahahahahahaha