20060728

Happy Hour

having finished revising all my form 4 Biology chapters n still waiting for d editor to gime the files to continue my school mag work, hereby i declare, from now (11.00pm) till 12.00 pm or later, is my happy playing hour!


so, i'm still alive (those sickening SPM books havn got the power to suffocate me yet, ha!) n i still blog!!!


so, what had happened in school these days?

....too many to list....

first there was this National Service phobia (while for sum ppl, it's a mania). it all started on this Monday, where the first thing tat came out from evryone's mouth when they reached school was : " Eh, u kena NS o not? " thn "Ha? can check liaw meh? how? help me check leh!" or "i kena arr~~~ soiii arrr~~" or "yaloh, i kena lah. but fun right? can go play with guns." thn the second day, everyone would know wad u mean if u just ask : "Eh, u kena o not?" thn the third day, "Waseh! 5X class got 11++ ppl kena ar! hiong leh!" n so on so forth. so far only 3 of my good pals kena, n 2 of them sed they wana appeal. good oso lah, if not, 3 months just wasted for shooting bullets nia. :p (but for ppl like chouji, tahniah lah, coz can hav a free slim-down session XD)

besides this hot topic (NS), my class oso got struck by a badminton fever! our schools's badminton club organized a cometition n nearly half of my classmates signed up for mix double. thn all of them brought the badminton racket for practise everyday, n my class will be half empty, esp during Moral periods. (5J is football mania, we 5I is badminton mania, not bad not bad XD) so, my class sent out 7 teams n sum of them had to compete against each other!!! O.O'' they had to 'kill' each other in the match!!!! in the end, only two teams survived. so, the next match for them would be somtime next week, n they got excuse again to skip Moral periods *winks*

ok ok, now for the fun part! i just witnessed the 5Js dissected the rats!!!!!!! wakakakakaka!!!
the 5Js were having their sweet time opened up their rats during the last 2 period yesterday. too bad my class was having Mr Ang's MT class tat time, if not me n MK n Milton sure go with 5J one. when halfway doing my MT, i heard screams from the lab!! (the lab is just beside our block) ha! the girls must be freaked out! XD so, after the bell rang, the 3 of us (me, MK n Milton) all rushed to the lab n sneaked inside. i first ran towards Faye n MangYik n Hilary's group (note: the Hilary here is a boy, not Hillary Duff) n found their rat was neatly dissected, with the organs still at the right place. thn i went n joined Gary n Piaw n Chris n Joseph's group. Gosh!!! their rat!!!! oh~~ O.O'' som of its organs werent even intact anymore n blood everywhere!!! X.X thn this naughty group went n poke its stomach n oh...it koyak....thn sth brown n blakish mould came out. they told me it's the rat's last supper --- Oreo. poor rat T_T thn one of the groups squeezed out the thing inside the rat's testis. O.o''' next, Gary decided to show his true color by usin a scissor n BEHEADED his rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no~ n all this while i thought Hilary was the cruelest as he's the Happy Tree Friends freak, with wild but creative imaginations on how to murder ppl/animals, n loves anything to with war!!! n yesterday Hilary just showed me how to play with the rat's tongue. but now, Gary~~ O.O''' *sigh* boh bien, they r neighbours....same species maybe XD anyway, so Gary beheaded the rat, faced off it, cut open the skull n out fell the tiny rat's brain. btw, i only saw him did the first two. about the brain, i wasnt there to witness it, it was Hilary hu told me.

they r so cruel T_T

imagine a cute white rat like this v kena dissect until like this v



poor thing...all i can say is, R.I.P

blah, enuf for today! i think my happy hour is almost over. so, sayonara-lah!!

***my birthday is near~~ NEAR~~!!!! n my chinese calendar punya birthday is today~~~!!***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no shooting bullets in NS at all.. haha... :p

I've been there myself.. it was really fun though it was tiring. But all the friends you met there is really great.. on the last day, almost everyone was crying. Sad to see each other leaving.

For those who wanna not go ns, normally you can postpond if you're going overseas for studies. By the time you come back, the ns organizers will forget about you already.. which means no need to attend ns.. =)

Anonymous said...

LOL! izit? no wonder so many of my frens wana escape to other country after SPM