20060701

it's a Saturday

it's July n i just went to a PC fair held in Kuching :D first time in my life! wOot!! saw so many cool cool cool COOL gadgets inside!!!! the notebooks! the PCs!!! the earphones!!! the mp3 players!!! the digicam!!!! I WANT THEM ALL!!!! *drools* how i wish Bill Gates will giv nearly all of his money to me instead of donate to the charity. oooww~~ i'm so wicked > . <

iMac...iPod...i love Apple stuff. the designs r all very sleek n sexy! it's just either black or white, the ying n yang~ perfect harmony (^.^) if there's a iCam thn better still! i swear tat i'll earn lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots of money when i grow up, own a little comfy house tat's full of modern high-tech gadgets n stuff! muahahaha~! me donwan big house, duno y XD make me feel kinda insecure nia :p

anyway, to make me feel more satisfied with my current PC i'm usin (it's crappy, but my cousin told me b4 tat we MUST love our PC no matter wad) so i changed the desktop wallpaper...rearranged the icons.....downloaded the latest msn messenger....tweaked my iTunes a lil bit..n tada~~~


i'm just so in love with the iMac style :)

btw, just watched the trailer for Spiderman 3 which will only b released on 4th of May, 2007...

OMG!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR TAT DAY TO COME!!!!!! O.o''' the trailer is just too captivating!! yohooooo~~ *imagines spiderman beats up sperman*

the trailer is HERE!!

ok, snap back to reality. time to study.

sayonara :)

No comments: