20060712

pig sty

duno why but i'm just too lazy to blog these days..esp when my sister got back from Dubai for a week. - ____ -

everytime when i wana sit peacefully in front of my pc n blog, my eyes will squint around my room automatically, n oooowwwwwh....so sickening > . < my room was already like a dog' s nest b4 my sis came back n now? it's worse thn a pig sty.

my room is stuffed with almost anything everytime my sis comes back for..erm..rest. her luggages can fill up my only 'sweet corner' in my room. there r not onli books on my table, but also iPod..N71...cables n sum expensive stuffs..which will onli distract me everytime i wana study/do my homework. her clothes n my clothes can be found everywhere in my room. plus, both of us hav to share the same room, tat means, extra tilam is squeezed perfectly inside my room n onli leave a small space for us to move.
....
.........
....

i'll post sth up again. dont worry, coz i'm saving sum stories n opinions for the next post :p

so for now, i'll switch off the light n continue to stare at my pc (need to do sum work lah! no time to chat or search for useless stuff liaw) n ignore the whole scene in my room.

c ya :)

No comments: