20060822

damn clever virus

my pc got attacked by a duno wad clever VIRUS!!!!! O.o'''

it sort of transfered itself into my pc system tru a CD tat my fren gav me. inside got the photos for the school magazine u see. n thn i saw a weird folder so i clicked it to check wad it was. n thn sum small window with black insides popped out on my screen, thn another small window tellin me to duno wad n got two buttons there, one 'ignore', one 'close'. so i just clicked close. thinking tat maybe it's a failed folder. since thn, my pc has been acting really strange with the speed is almost equals to an old OLD pc, n i thought it must be my pc got overload with my school mag stuff...

tat happened last Wed, n i onli knew about the virus yesterday, when piaw told me. he discovered the virus tru the CD i gav him last Fri. luckily he's a geek so know wad's wad, n didnt click it. so, he told me to google "virus brontok" to get rid of the virus. BUT, this clever virus seems to know wad i'm looking for n close down the browser itself whenever i typed finish the word n press enter! O.o'''
when i look for sth else, the browser works normally, but when it's come to virus thing, it closes down itself!!! WTF?? even i tried to go to download.com to search for an anti-virus kit, it also prevented me from doing it! n thn, my sis tried to send me the program tru MSN. ok, good, i received it, but when i'm only at the 2nd or 3rd stage of installin, IT CLOSED DOWN ITSELF AGAIN!!! puck lah~~~~~ (X.X)

so now i cant burn any CDs or use any pendrv first, coz this virus really knows its job. T_T

all i can do now is wait for my sis to come back, which is next week, n bring my PC to reformat.....

oh sis...faster come back liaw~~

No comments: