20060819

wishing blOg~*

it seems like there's sumthing magical within this blog. or maybe it's been enchanted.
because it had granted 3 of my wishes so far! O.O'''

why do i say so? take these cases for example.

-annoyed n angry, i posted my feelings about the England vs Portugal match n inside the post, i typed sth like this, "i wish there'll be sum great news tomolo, maybe Brazil will lost n go back home too!" sum hours after posting this, Brazil really got beaten up by France! :)

- in my last post about the haze, i hoped it will soon be over n wished tat rain will come the next day. when i woke up the next morning, i heard thundersss n rain started to fall :)

- Wen commented on my last post, saying tat my wish had come true. well, i only checked the comment today (at 10 ++ am). n i look out from the window. thick haze again. so i replied the comment n typed "maybe i sud write more. i wish i wish i wish i wish the rain will come". sum hours after tat, the sky's getting darker n there came the big storm :)


amazing isnt it? there r wishing ponds, so why there cant be a wishing blog? :p

Muahahahaha~ i'm loving my blog more n more XD

so, i wish tat i can get straight A1s in my coming SPM!!! wakakakaka!

we'll see if this is another proof tat my blog is indeed, an enchanted blog :p













i wish i can fly~~~~

1 comment:

eiChi said...

just testing....