20060902

Departure Hall

ok, looks like my internet connection hasnt fully recovered yet. it only allows me to online for a certain time. puck lah~! now i cant even download my fav manga and animes and songs and movies etc etc etc T_T

i'm now at my cousin's house using her pc. *sigh* wad to do? hu told the TMnet to suffer such a serious technical problem at this moment. aarrgh.......all i can do now is STUDY and wait for my line to come back to life. mock exam is coming. in fact, it's just a week to go. better buck up and study, young lady.

so, just wana tell you guys that, with the situation i'm in now and SPM is coming, i'm on hiatus right now. so dont expect me to blog much, and also appear in MSN much.

*sob* it's really sad to leave my blog....but hey! it's only for a few months :p after SPM, this blog is gona be alive like mad!!! *i have big plans ahead for my baby blog :p muahahahaha!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

stop.

prefect dinner tonight. need to get ready soon.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

enough of muahaha.

oh, btw. chouji-kun~!!! plz help me to inform Eli-kun, Thelindra-chan, and Sheretms-chan that i'm on hiatus now if they wonder where the hell i've gone. and oh! also inform me if there's any new chapter released by Eli-kun.

ok thn. it's time to say 'Bye bye'. this time is for real.

'Bye bye' :)

I'll be back.

No comments: