20060912

introducing...







paiseh..got typo inside..sud be "partners". :p

weeee~~ really really a million thanks to Kenneth for erasing and destroying that stupid virus brontok that had 'invaded' into my com last month! Muahahahahahaha~!!! now my computer speed is as fast as lightning!!!!

nolah, just kidding one. but surely my usual com speed has returned lah :) wakakaka! i'm loving my com again!!!! XD

maybe sum of u wonder y does it get to do with my sis's office computers? well, when my sis came back from KL last last week, she insisted me on burning my files to her, using my com, even though i'd warned her about the virus that were swarming gleefully around my computer system. so, when she got back to KL, opened the files, saw a suspicious folder thn clicked onit and WHOALA~!! there u go, virus in her com XD

at first it was just her own com that kena virus. but when she transfered files from her com to the other office coms, u know wad the outcome lah. those virus, became more n more happy coz got more n more nest to live. the virus, i wonder y, only like to attack the com speed while the other files n systems n so on (duno all those pc terms) remained unscathed. so u see, my sis could still do her design work, but it's such a torture for her if she wanted to finish a big project in time coz the speed is TOO slooooooow. untill she nearly went mad XD

so, knowing that my fren, that is, kenneth *points to the guy in the pic* was going to come over to my house to destroy the virus, my sis desperately wanted his hp number from me last night (she called me halfway during my Add Maths tuition..duh..) and phoned kenneth straight away for the solution O.o''' i bet he was shocked upon receiving my sis's call. anyway, as expected, kenneth was going to type down d ways of destroying the virus, step by step, n email it to her, coz how on earth are u going to explain such a complicated thing which involves so many procedures just by using a phone call?? XD

kenneth only sent the thing he typed to my sis this morning when we (graphic team of school mag) were finalising up pur work in the school com lab. after that, kenneth came for the rescue!! (^_^) with toh soon coming too coz he's the driver for kenneth today! XD so, during the process of killing off the virus in my com (muahahahahahahaha) kenneth got to chat with my sis. not actually chat lah, but showing her ways and the steps of using the duno wad get-rid-of-brontok software. yup, specially made for destroying brontok by a bunch of Penang ppl whose english and malay very pro one. for eg. usu when a clearing of sth is completed, a window will pop out with words like 'cleared'. but this software leh, very kiang one. they showed ' di-clear-kan'! hehehe~ first time see this kind of manglish. lol!

so, by the end of the day- nolah, just by the end of the..erm..morning? doesnt matter. both mine n my sis's coms are freed from virus brontok!!!! yay!! all thnx to kenneth chen!!! XD btw, he also helped me to install sum scanning software n also the spyware detector, and HOLY GOSH!!! i only knew today that there are 320+++ spywares in my com!!! O.o''' *gulp* but everything is ok now~! weeeee~~~~~

ok, this post shall end here as i need to continue with my studies. byebye!

BYE BYE BRONTOK! Muahahaha!

*me n my sis are so happy that our com were saved so we decided to blog about the virus n kenn. hope he wont mind lah :P*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eee...nice pic....kenneth look so 'sat' lol ^^

eiChi said...

hehe~ toh soon took one, when he was doing the mag stuff last Thursday :p

sat hor? i oso like it v much XD