20060918

stubborn beta














YESH!!! Blogger beta finally allows users to edit their template using html codes!!! weee~~~~

BUT.

the html code they provided is so different thn the normal one we're using n it took me one friggin morning just to study it n find the correct place to place my blog banner O.o''' in the end, it seems that this blogger beta is still so stubborn and wont let us tweak it's original template other than changing the size of the wrapper and the colors. damn lah~! i wana put my own banner also not allowed! hmmph!

actually i thought i'd found a way to insert my banner without having to change the template much and re-edit the links at my sidebar. but then, i'd told u already, how stubborn this blogger beta is.

sigh~

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO PUT MY BANNER CODE INTO THIS BLOGGER BETA TEMPLATE?? T_T

i seriously want to know~~

No comments: