20061229

out and back

okok, ignore my previous post. was trap in a dark land full of skeletons and blood pools everywhere, evil spirits swarming around.....but i managed to get out of that creepy place by playing the song 'Innocent Sorrow' in the max volumne n all the stuff at the place got all blown away :)

yeah~~ new great song is found!!! Innocent Sorrow by Abingdon Boy School. it's the opening theme for the anime D.Gray-man~~ for all japops or anime lovers out there, be sure to get this rock song. i give it 9 out of 10!! :D

finally, LimKokWing had approved my application for full scholarship. yesh~ as expected, muahahahaha~ *ehem* well, the LUCT Kuching Campus first called me yesterday, thn today they called again but this time it's from the Cyberjaya Campus one. n they congratulated me~! :D :D :D they wouldn't want to miss out a genius like me right? XD ok, don't flame me, i'm just joking. i'm still very humble :p

i'm going for the Creative Multimedia degree course btw, but i still have a year of foundation to complete here first at Kuching campus, b4 heading off to the Cyberjaya one. so it'll take me 4 years to complete the whole course. i'm so excited about my new journey at LUCT right now :D the fact of not needing to wear uniform to uni has already make me so-

ok, my mum had just come in n spoiled my bubbly mood again. i'm thrown back into the darkness of the land where only occupied by the skeletons and evil spirits.

my mum doesnt like LUCT tat much as b4 because of its new location. she still wants me to wait for replies from UTAR n Sedaya n MMU. but sed maybe i can go to one of these Unis too if the offer n etc are good. BUT heck! to tell the truth, i only wrote to UTAR MMU n Sedaya just because my parents told me to! they want me to go to a more decent uni thn LUCT tat situated in KL so i had no choice but to wtite to them! my interest to study design n art at LUCT is 100% n to be honest. i hav no interest in persuing my dreams at the other unis. well, except for TheOne. but till now i hvn sent in the letter to The One coz of f*cking cheaplak printer!

oh great, i'm back in the dark land. n i;m readied to be flamed by my sis.

what a way to complete a post.

4 comments:

lianshen said...

exorcize me? or exercize me?
u can ask a gym master to help u ?
u now gym master hehe

eiChi said...

it's exorcize. meaning get rid of the evil spirit tat posseses my body. not exercise! =_=

Anonymous said...

same problems all over and over again till we're so sien. But gambate, do ur best at everything and im sure whatever u do, be it creative mult,interior, graphic, photography or anything art related, u will shine without any problem. Remember, ur frens are here for u. :)

eiChi said...

thank you faye :)