20070227

report ###

i got sunburn!!! i am Rudolf the reindeer now!!! dont know why but it's just my nose that was 'cooked' by the sun!!!! T_T

i didnt go to a desert, neither did i go to a beach (although i did, yeah, last Saturday, with my sis. i'll blog about it later). today... i just stood under the blazing hot sun, having my Life Drawing 1 class... grrrr...

Mr. William made us to draw a mountain of big rubbish bin, big tyre, some chairs and more little rubbish bins. n plus a long box. at first i found the easiest point to draw the whole thing, with only one chair in sight (we all loathe chairs now, they are so damn hard to draw! esp those with curvy edges!!!) and while i was happily setting up my easel under the shed, the marble-head lecturer (he's botak la..but still look gorgeous la..tat's wad he say about himself :p) walked around the junk we were going to draw, stopped at a point without the shed that is big enough, where nobody chose to draw, and called out my name. "hey eiChi, u come here. this point is for you." n he smiled. looked more like an evil smile to me =_=''' so i had no choice but to move there and omg... ... so many curvy lines....round rubbish bins..curvy chairs... all curvey edges.... O.o''' during the process of drawing n measuring those things, he came again n sed : " aiyah... it's too easy for u lah...should i add more things here??" =_=''' *^*&%#%$@ but he's just joking. so in the end, i stood under the sun for the whole morning n... i'm Rudolf!! :D

btw, ppl at LUCT can really 'pia' homework. i told u guys b4 that we gotta hand in 4 assignments (mind maps) today right? many of my classmates slept at 2 or 3 a.m just to finish them!O.o'' really 'pei fu' them! :D but still, must take care of ur body la..dont exhaust it too much. health is the most important thing in the world, dood :p

n thn, 18 ppl (16 students, 2 lecturers) from JAPAN (omg!!) are coming to our campus this Friday!!!! kkyaaaaa~~~ sugoi desu!!!! XD and the ambassadors are preparing a welcoming performance for them, which are dancing n singing. i take part in the singing too :) many of my friends went to the first day of practise when they heard about 'Japanese students', but thn now only left me, Sarah, Stephanie (the one from Papua New Geniue or wadever) and Annabel who are in the team. bcoz the song we are gonna sing is a Kenyah song, with slow traditional Iban-like music. some got bored with the song. but i think the song is very comfortable to sing, eventhough i admit that the music is quite repetitive and boring. i just hope the the Japanese wont get sleepy when they hear us sing X.X

anyway, AAAAHH!! Japanese!!! i'm gona 'kidnap' one of them and make him/her teaches me Japanese thn bring me to Japan for free~~~ XD weee~~~ this is just a joke btw.

n i went to Damai Beach last Saturday with my sis! for just 2 hours XD we went there to meet my cousin, ahmei, who was staying there overnight with her 'fui lai'. n yeah yeah~~ i have finally gone to Damai after almost 7 or more years of 'beach-less' XD muahahahaha!! see see~ i even carved my name on the white sand! :D

yay~ my name! n get washed away by the waves~ yay~

me and the South China Sea~ Yohoo~~ i cant swim~~ so i just kicked the waves with my legs :p

and for more photos just go to my Flikr la, lazy to upload them here :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

18!!!! If u wanna joke nia thn fine but i want u kidnap one for me! serious. SO COOL! i wan someone teach me japanese =( my church all korean nia, no japanese......kidnap one for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! really kidnap ah? haha!later kena tangkap how? :p anyway, hope those guys from Japan are hot hot HOT!!! XD thn baru i'll kidnap! haha!

Anonymous said...

oi! if hot u MUST post pics o them!!!! girls or guys alike!!! i wanna seeeeeeee. pwetty pleaseeeee hehehe. remember ah XP