20070908

KING


KING, originally uploaded by tayeichi.

sometimes i do wonder, am i expecting too much from myself? am i pushing too hard on myself until my brain is storming with solutions and ideas everyday? am i too fast?

can't deny that i keep seeking the path towards becoming a 'king' in this field one day. this is why i always keep myself busy with work, getting knowledge and opportunities from almost everywhere. i'm practically building the base now.

i want to become like LaraJade. she's at my age now but is already a world known photographer. i want to become like Jimmy Choo, a Malaysian who stands proudly on the world's arena. i'm a lioness. i want domination and power, not to mention fame.

but sometimes i do wonder, am i asking too much? i'm scared that i might suffocate one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well.. hopefully not! XD

No comments: