20100902

Omg... 8 hours to finish this super rough animatic sequence for my final year project. It is so damn rough that I'm actually feeling embarrass to even put it here *facepalms* and later gotta present this to my lecturers...

my story is about a teenage gamer who's been brought into a surreal dimension where some traditional games interact with him, making him remembers the excitement of playing those traditional games. I havent thought of a proper name for my animation. any suggestions can leave it in my chatbox, or just comment lah XD

yes. it's 1 Malaysia concept. somehow this year we are all told to do something that is related to either Malaysia, or better, 1 Malaysia.




first time uploaded a video using blogger itself. hope it works well ... lol

ok. an example of how the style would look like by the end production: textured painted color style for the background, and solid outlined color for the characters. will be using both Adobe Flash and After Effects for everything.
ImageShack, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

3 more months left. 1 and 1/2 month for character scenes, 1 month for backgrounds, and another 1/2 month for final editing and compositing.

wish me luck.

No comments: