20060105

Little Mum

sheesh~~ some girls these days, about 16 or 17, already dreaming about marriage and having kids - __ -''' oh ya, and how to become a good parent!
i was doing my chemistry excercises when this girl turned to me and said :" u know what? i can see that you'll be a traditional type of mum when you grow up." .......huh?..... "duno lah, you just give me the feeing that you'll be a quite traditional mum and will be strict to your children." she continued......what the? - __ -''' i stared at her, thinking, what the heck is she talking about? did i ever say i wana be a mum? or even get married? i'm only 16 man!!! well, to sort of.."defend" myself, i replied :" well, maybe i've inherited my mum's genes :P" and i continued to do my work, trying to shut her off, but still...she continued with her own view of adults n bla bla bla~~ "they are just kids, we should give them more freedom....." or "dont be too strict to them..be the modern type...".........yaya~ you are 'modern'...hey~ LITTLE MUM!! COME BACK TO REALITY!!! THIS IS A CHEMISTRY PERIOD!!!! sheesh~ O.o'''

No comments: