20060107

MONEY matters




money money~ eesh! why evrything needs money?? why we'll be doomed if their's no money??? i love money, who doesnt? but i hate money too!!
i'm already so sick of ppl asking me: "eh, why you don wana go to this and this tuition ar?? the tuition is so good leh~ it's such a pity you cant go" and they started laughing, more like a sarcastic laugh to me.
or one guy even worse, he tried to be wise by telling me
"eichi, let me tell you sth. if you really, seriuosly wana improve your wad n wad subject, you should just go for it, don care about the other obstacles..."
yaya~ i'll follow your advise if you sponsor me first. i mean what the heck? the tuition fees is RM 60!!! O.O''' if i go there, no more lunch for me, i'll be broke. my parents too!

that's why i hate money. i got frustrated whenever i see other ppl achieve their dreams or got what they want SO easily, jus because they have LOTS of money! i'm sick of it!

i swear that when i grow up, i'll make thousands or even billions of money! as a payback! LOL!

you'll never know....

No comments: