20060126

talking to the moon right now

i say ... plz...DONT COMPARE ME WITH OTHERS AGAIN!!!!!! i'm sick of it now, since i was young. ppl take science or MANY extra subjects for SPM, SO WHAT?? it's my choice. i know, maybe i'm still immature, but i know what i'm saying now. i am me. i'm not them. we all got different choices, n talents. i know myself which subject that i'm not good with, or maybe not confident with. yes, it will make my result looks 'nicer' if i take it, but still, for me, it's just a kind of showoff. imagine ppl coming towards u n say:" look, i got 13/14/15/16 straight A1's." ....what the...i dont like it. i just wana do what i want, what i'm comfident with, n be me. if they use their resultsssss to win their way into colledge or uni, thn i use my talents + my results + my strength. n i'm very confident with it.

i really tired right now...i really hope my family will stop comparing me with other ppl, or my sis. i admire sum of my frens, but i don wana be them; i admire my sis, but i don wana be her either. i just wana be me. a unique, succesful me, n shine like my sis, only in a different way. n yea, i know wad i'm toking now, n i'm serious about it.

just wait and see

No comments: