20060223

ahaha..= . =

aaah...tired....
mama just got her operation done the day before
and yes, everything is gona be ok
at least
i believe
and my sister believe
dad too
so ma,
never give up, k?
coz you still got us

i cried yesterday
first time, bcoz of stress
house chores
unlimited homework
everlasting tuitions
and worst of all
the drawing competition that may change my future
oh ya
and the sidang redaksi thingy

i wonder why i still like him?
when our taste of art are totally different?
i desperately want mine to be picked
he too feel the same way
and i cried too bcoz of him
part of me want success
but the other part of me dislike to see his sad face
i duno
i'm confused
i like him, but i like my art too

maybe time will heal everything...
mum's health
dad's job
my unpredictable future
n my connection with him
yea...i'll know soon enough...

aaah..very tired....sleep.

No comments: