20060423

Chemistry Wars : the attack of eiChi..coming soon

i'm not ashame to say it,
n i still cant believe tat i'd weeped during my chemistry tuition for not totally understanding a stupiak concept n not knowing how to do 6 v fcuking questions...


yea yea~ scold wadever u like, throw wadever murky smelly slimy sickening stuff u want at me, as me had oledy threw myself a nuclear bomb. WHERE HAD TAT CRAZY CHEERFUL N STRONG EICHI GONE?? O.o''''

i was so foolish n so stupiak for crying over such minor thing (yes, eiChi, u reli was!!) but honestly, when i tried to do those excercises, all i had in my head was --- blank. i was so blur~ n thn there were my frens hu jokes n laf loudly, n tat Ling hu sat bside me was mumbling all the names n formulae while doin her work O.o''' i heard them discussing question no. 4, n i was still STUCK on question no.2.....i tried v hard to do myself, but the result tat came out in my mind was blank again..i thought of the coming exam..oh shite..i thought of SPM..wad the puck! if i screwed my SPM, thn all my wishes will 'pop' n nowhere to b seen. NOOOO~~ i don wan tat to happen~! *didnt know tat eiChi is such a feeble girl tomboy..eeeesh!!
......................................
*sum months ago*

me : " hi teacher!!! :D"
Pn. Yap : " hey, eiChi~ how r u? form 5 now right?"
me : " yea~ i'm fine. thnx teacher :D'
Pn. Yap : " good~ u know wad, eiChi? u are a strong girl (erm..it sud'd been 'tomboy'). u r stronger thn others, even though u r handicapped, trust me. u r stronger not just physically but mentally as well"
me : (smiling sheepishly) "hehe..thnx teacher.."
.......................................

hmmph..must live up to my reputation... chemistry, i wont let you crash me down, EVER AGAIN~! n prepare for my attack!!!! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do it de ! gambate!

If I can do it, you can do it also!

think of ur year end vacation!

Anonymous said...

i want to go to japan, i want to go to aussie, i want all my wishes to come true.

I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

love chemistry

chemistry is everything.
even the color u using is chemistry.

love it.
then she will smile to u :)

good luck dude.