20060425

beep

had deleted my original post..as it's abit offensive..i think..

so in short, i don like ppl hu think they r superior, n ppl hu tink i'm a super human tat can do anything in design

just dont expect too much from a person, alright?

n Mr LXX my dear exco, dont ever tink u r v powerful n superior, coz it'll onli make u look so pathetic n stupiak in this big big world.

i know they are many kinds of ppl in this world, sis. n we must be 'skillful' enuf to live harmony with them. i've managed it so far, being a frenly person wif every kind of ppl, but sumtimes, just sumtimes, tat i'll feel tired with their behaviour *sigh~*

blah~ time to jelly-butter-me! :D *ooo..i miss ttoad-kun from club bleach forum so much*

n i'd just sacrifice my whole tuesday afternoon just for these..



























this is my final one, i'm not goin to edit it anymore. if u guys stil not satisfied wif it, i'll giv u my file + the sofware n u edit it urself, ok? (^.^)

n thnx for all my classmates hu r willing to pay my t-shirt money (RM22) for me :D

arigatou gozaimas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah.. now u'r like in the life of a real designer.. presenting.. recieving critics.. amendment.. haa.. that's how a designer's life is you know? So, still have faith in becoming a successful designer? :p

I like that part..[ if u guys stil not satisfied wif it, i'll giv u my file + the sofware n u edit it urself!] haa.. that's very very true emotional output of a designer.. ha! U'r starting to get the 'taste' of a designer! haa

Anonymous said...

Good spirit!