20060426

no more soft drinks n snacks for me~ T_T

didnt go to school today...although it's not a holiday... but still..it's quite like a holiday to me..wad the hell m i toking about.....my toothache is killing me >.<


yea, i couldnt eat n tok n go to tuition n had a hard time to sleep last night just bcoz of a stupid toothache + 发炎 (solilah, duno how to say this in eng..mind telling?) it was sooooooooo damn painful n i felt the urge to pull out my all my teeth at a go! mama thn told me to stay at home today, don care about the school (as today..erm..let's see..BM n Sej teacher cant come today..fizik = homework period...moral..nvr paid attn b4...eng...nvm one... n pjk = story time! so...nah~) n had asked amei to bring me see the dentist to get my teeth checked..n if needed, get the culprit out of my mouth. SO, just got back from the clinic..nop, havn got it out yet, as the dentist there sed tat my 牙根肿..发炎得很厉害.. if need to pluck it out, it'll b very very very painful even wif the 麻痹针...thn i paid RM40 for the antibiotics n the pain killin pills..gotta finish all of them b4 going back to the clinic...aaaahhh...

trust me, i lived like at hell last night >.<

interesting.....



google = 谷歌? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Fa Yen" is called "Inflammation"

the sign of inflammation are
1. redness
2. swelling
3. heat
4. loss of function
5. pain

arh...this trigger me to do my revision...

bye bye

Anonymous said...

inflammation...

oh yea~ i know a new word! :D

thnx alot!