20060429

Saturday itch

just got back from my MT revision class, n yes, i walked home again..under the blazing sun although it's just 10.30 am >.< arrgh..anyway, i'm suppose to be continuing my Moral project (it must be handed in by next week.n i still havn done one of my kerjal amal yet! die!) but now i'm sitting here typing this thing in my room wif the air-con on...com'on lah~ i need to get away from the heat n let my brain to rest in peace! XD

so...>updates on wad's in eiChi's mind! :D

- ok, first, is the teachers. everytime when an exam is approaching, these teachers will surely giv us lots n lots n LOTS of homework one! n thn ask us to hand in the next day or maybe sum days after! O.o''' dont they know tat we hav a lot to do oledy?? n when we failed to complete the homework, they'd scold or crictisize us + . + N when we explained tat we still got other homework to complete (like for eg. bm n add maths, which one wil lu do first? of coz is MT lah! more importnat mah!) the teachers will either be not happy or throw us more homework to do.

teachers aar~~ we oso need time to study leh! dont blame us if we doont do well in exam ar! all of our suppose-to-be-studying time are used to do ur all sickening homework!

- the clubs' stuff! the so called "Anti Jenayah" club ( i still see fights around the school) had appointed me to decorate their notice board..wad the O.o''' i thought i was not a member!

head prefect : " since we r all pengawas, so we r automatically bcome the members of the KAJ (kelab anti-jenayah) . so, eiChi n geraldine n sum others, i need u guys to decorate the notice board b4 the holidays..."

o...k.... i thought he sed still got sum others, but y everyone came n asked from me, how to do it, wad to use for this n tat...hello~! i just help to decorate, i'm not the leader of this thing! but still..the notice board dsign job still found it's way into my hands..shite >.< - this just happened a few minutes ago. my uncle from aussie came back for a week. he suggested tat i study graphic design, so tat i can help me sis in the future! (my sis is an Interior Designer, owning a sturdy firm wif her bf, n her firm's name is >> Youngblood Creation. Location : KL. n is the appointed designer for MarryBrown restaurant...eh sis! i'm promoting u now :D )





Marrybrown restaurant...













anyway, back to topic. so uncle suggested me to study graphic design, but my mum sed no. her reason is tat this field is too common (yep, i agree) n very dead (死板) O.o''' mama~! tat means u think i'm v 死板 lah? T_T *the sound of a broken heart is heard*

hmmmph! next time i'll show u tat i can also earn alot of $$ like sis! n y everything i do u all tentang one? n y everything sister does is right?

but sumtimes mama is very cute too, despite her illness n d usual scolding. just like wad happened last night. (i woke up at 3 am to eat my medicine, as i must eat it every 8 hours)
.................................
*the clock showed 3.30am* mama came into my room

mama: chi..eat ur med oledy?
me (half asleep oledy) : mmmmm
mama : wad time u eat?
me : ...just now lah..i'd set my alarm clock at 3...
mama: just now? u ate at 3.25 am ha?
me (feeling annoyed n furious for not getting a peaceful sleep) : aiyah~ i ate it at 3 am just now lah!
.................................

annoying, but cute :D

- oh yea~ here comes the happy part! sis had bought 2 more Gugu(s)!!!! :D one for her own Gugu as its gf, n one is for me!!! yeah~! Gugu~ come to eiChi XD wondering wad's a gugu?





"ladies n gentlemen, my name is Gugu. dont ask y my mouth is so big n orange. it's owez been like this since my creator created me. my creator is a well known designer. sadly, i just dropped into the sea n got brainwashed so i'd forgotten my creator's name. i'd been to many places, n now, i'm planning to stay at eiChi's place for good. u wana know more about me izit? thn click here lo. "







n one more interesting stuff!!!

attention to all greenians n ex-greenians~~~! i'v one interesting fact about Mr Ang!!! (if u duno/forget hu is him, thn don call urself a greenian)
Mr Ang just told us yesterday tat one of his cousin from Singapore is a singer!!!!!! n she is 何耀珊!!! believe it? he even showed us her photos tat he took when he visited Singapore !!!






this is Mr Ang...our school FAMOUS add maths n discipline teacher...












this is his cousin 何耀珊.....

















eiChi is still half believe half don believe XD


*gosh..this is a long postO.o''' *

No comments: