20060430

superstar!

dang! there's something wrong with my internet line connection! it had become slower, i coudnlt sign in to msn, n sumtimes the line will disconnect itself! heck! i think the lighting had struck it just now (there was a raging storm this afternoon, n a lighting struck near my house) aargh~!

anyway, now is 12.07 am. just finished watching the Malaysia version of Project Superstar with my family (my mum is a loyal supporter) . n guess wad? JOHN GOT THE CROWN!!!!! he is the first Malaysia Project Superstar Champion! not only tat, he's a Sarawakian, and an EX-GREENIAN!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO~~ :D i'm very proud of both Sarawak n my school now...u ROX! XD













sorry, couldnt find any decent pics..

the entire show was great. their performance were great. but the sound system were a bit..erm..uh..Malaysia standard. u know wad i mean . n thn the judges were a bit prejudice..they were liking Des more (a Johorian) .well, honestly speaking, Des's skills are steadier n better thn John's. but John was oso great wad. he's voice is nice, n he looks OK! his performance on stage tonight was good too! whereas Des...i found tat sum of her outfits tonight made me wana puke >.<>.^

but since this was all about voting, one's popularity comes first, talent- second. just like the case in last year's Malaysian Idol. John's votes were HIGH! well..erm..i contributed sum votes too..10-12 votes to be exact, as my mum wanted me to >.< oh well, guess i didnt waste my money at the end ;p

come to think of it, Sarawak really produce many singers leh! b4 this, it was Zhang dong liang hu won the Astro Talent Quest n now he's flying here n there bz with mini concerts n taking part in a Taiwan series. thn those ah pek ah mah (sarawakians lah) oso flew to west malaysia to compete in the old ppl singing competition n won oso, hyuuu hyuuuu~! a big applause for Sarawakians! woot!

maybe next year u'll see me standing on the project superstar stage XD hu knows? i might win! haha~! even sum of the west malaysians sed : " Sarawak ppl can really sing!"

*off topic stuff*
dad n i managed to steal sum time from mum to watch the football match. Chelsea vs ManUnited (live) :D

sadly, MU lost. 2-0 me n my dad were so disappointed n gav the remote back to my mum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iz 3-0
with rooney fractured metatarsal bone, out for sixth weeks

threat to england world cup.

Anonymous said...

aarghhh~~! 3-0?? when my dad saw it's 2-0 thn he passed the TV to my mum oledy. so we didnt get to finish watching the match O.o'''