20060501

it's Mayday

look! May is here already!! time flies~~~ wheeeeee :D
but this also means tat i'll be havin my 3 weeks of semester exam starting this saturday O.o''' arrrghhhh~~~ n to think tat i havn actually studied yet! had been bz with all the clubs stuff n all da stupid homework (my dear teachers, see wad u'd done??!) so, i wont b on9 much these few weeks, or maybe for the following months, until i've finished my SPM T_T gona study 24 hours non-stop, swallow up all my books, n i'm in urgent need to upgrade my brain now..... I NEED MORE RAM!!!! O.o'''

anyway, had borrowed a digicam from amei yesterday (thnx alot, amei ^^) not for fooling around lah, but to take photos of me doing housechores...................wad? for moral project lah! :p but after tat i also took sum photos of my stuff, hiakhiak. well, i wont b putting my moral project photos, too embarrasing. so i'll just put up these instead.

(note: eiChi can be quite 'evil' when there's a cam in her hand n is currently practising herself to become the true devil. but alas, this is not her own cam, n amei sed there's onli a few batt left..so..sad..)

this is a pic of my gift tat i wana giv for my mum during this comin mother's day..

bought this cutie at about RM20 (used my own$) . i duno wad it's called, but it's plant in the tin can or wadever u call it. u just hav to buy the can, open up the lead, pour in water until the content is all soaked, thn leave it by the window for sunlight. the plant will sprouted within 1 or two weeks, thn the flowers wil come out after 1 or 2 months :D no need other stuff to plant this, just remember to water it everyday (^_^)






n here's a pic of my study table....



been studying sejarah during the time. very messy >.< love my table lamp so much :)











n here's a pic of my precious..



gona upgrade my computer soon, yay! :)












n erm..this..




won this tazmania sum 7 or 8 yrs ago. a drawing competition organized by KFC. n now my tazzy is owez guarding my room. he'll bite anyone if sum bad ppl come in













ok, i know my photography sux, but still, i wana show off my..
*drums roll*


yup~ me n my sis trophies~~ both in art n music! XD
*p/s, i still got alot downstairs in my living room, these r just part of it, muahahaha!*















last but not least~~ well, i'm still a girl right? so wad thing a typical girl sud do when she got a cam?
>>>>>








BUAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M SO NOT-GOOD-LOOKING! XD

ok, gotta get back to my studies.

there's sth wrong with this blogger. its cancelling out my words!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the trophies make u look like an athlete!!

haha..100m champion!!

Anonymous said...

= . ='''

maybe i'll try 100m someday..

Anonymous said...

Good pics entry! Love the first one!

Anonymous said...

ooo yea~~~ (^_^)