20060502

off to the battlefield

just realised tat i'm so hooked to blogger, n blogging has bcome part of my life now (it's a hell lot more interesting n fun thn a diary, diaries r for sweet little girls anyways, n I'M NOT! :p) i'm oso trying to improve my english tru blogging n reading other ppl's blogs. nearly all my frens use bombastic words in their blogs, man~ i wanted to try sth like them too, but later figured ouy tat my style is still the best! Muaha! XD

anyways, the war between eiChi's brain n exam papers is just around the corner (it is). so had asked my dad to take me to purchase some ingredients for making gun powder n weapons for the war just now.

-weapon no.1-
it's no other thn the reference books X.X was looking up n down my book shelf n OMG~! how little of reference books i'd own! O.o''' - panic! well..not really..just a lil feeling of 'kiasu-ism' . so erm, now, i got a whole pile of reference books in front of me waiting to be signed n scribble after tat! :)

- weapon no. 2-
a well functioning brain, with lots of RAM (i think) . starting from today, i must hav a veeryyyy good sleep n wont let any stupid dreams to take over my brain. thn i wont b very tired every day. instead i'll hav lots n lots of energy to study n prepare bfore i fall during the war until the war is over.

- ingredient no.1-
chewy candies!!!! (^_^) must hav them! n mustnt be other sweets, they must be CHEWY!! in order to make my jaws move while studying. if not, i'll be half asleep during my bio/sej revisions.

-ingredient no.2-
no music no life, no music no enthusiastic eiChi. i MUST listen to my fav songs while doing particularly ANYTHING! including study! :p ppl say it's a bd habit, but for eiChi, it's part of the key to success! lol. usu listen to just Gorillaz's or Jay's song or both while studying. or maybe other soft music. =D

so, with all these stuff...













yea..hopefully...no no~! I WILL!!! (^_^) yay~~


*note : eiChi will be gone for these 3 or 4 weeks, but will occasionaly come back in to throw some tantrums in between. so, all the best to eiChi. lets just hope that she'll survive the war :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oalalala!! Gambate larling..I'll owes support you!! muackzz...XD!

Anonymous said...

thnx, chouji-kun :D

all the best to u too!!! (^_^)