20060530

1 + 7 = 8 yrs old

what should i do when i'm in a bad mood/sad ?

  • indulge myself in illustrator?
  • get my head filled up with my fav songs?
  • continue to read my english version Da Vinci Code?
  • watch the animes i just downloaded?
oh no, i'm not going to sleep. waste time nia.

i think i'll just watch the animes first, thn do my poster in illustrator n listen to music at the same time, thn read the book at night.

ok, this'll be nice :)

*i'm sorry sis. i'm still very immature despite my age. tat's y i sed i don wana b pampered always. but i still can dream on, right? dream on until i've achieved my dreams with my own hands*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he hehe he.. no problem!
But u arrh.. ha ha.. cannot cannot.. u arh.. know too much about fashion and trend and technology and gadget ... TOO MUCH! that's why u demand so a damn a lot! It's good to have dreams, but dream and then shape ur future with ur hand, U sure can do it de, and when u achieve what u want next time, u'll definitely feel GOOD.

Enjoy ur holiday~~

Anonymous said...

:p

Anonymous said...

Hey, we same GanG lar! I also don like to sleep when in bad mood. I rather watch the animes that I've dl-ed. hmm... at least sometimes i can cheer myself up with the funny things in animes. I LOVE ANIMES!

Hehe, my opinion... can DREAM! FIGHT FOR UR DREAMZ!
Well, U r talented, I believe u can achieve ur DREAM, rit?

Anonymous said...

we r the OTAKUs!!!!! yay~~~ really wish to go Japan n get my hands full of the animes!!! wakakakaka

n thank u, binghan. now i wana bcome a dreams fighter!! :D