20060525

i see swirls~ @.@

It’s a friggin HOT day. I’m listening to ‘Feel Good Inc.’ now..but I ain’t feelin good at all. I have a muzzy head now, becoz of the heat…my pace in everything I do now has decreased to almost 0. unlike this morning, where I sumhow turned into a speed phantom n finished my Moral paper first in the class, with the time still got 1 hour left. = . =

I don hav the mood to study for PJK now….tomolo is the last day of exam…yay…oh bull shite! Even now I don hav the mood to yell ‘yay’ in an energetic n crazy way, all becoz of the burning hot sun. Green House Effect. Grrr…it’s a signal of that end day is coming. Maybe I got the chance to see n experience it when I’m in my oldage, n lafing at the end of human race. Stupid human being, onli cares about modernity n failed to appreciate our mother nature…

Mama sed that the price of electricity will b increased about…12%..starting next month, so she forbids me to use the air-con unless it’s necessary. I asked her how about now? She replied no. muzzy head too, maybe.

Eesh, I don care about my PJK liaw. I’ll just prepare lots n lots of bullets n one nuclear bomb + a short gun tomolo, n start another reckless war. N tonight I’ll just get those football infos from my dad n stuff them inside my brain.

On second thought, I think I’ll just bring a football tomolo n kick it towards the answer. I might goal beautifully :) joga bonito everyone~

No comments: