20060524

it's End Day~

nop, nth bad happens. i just had my english paper 1 this morning. n nop, it's not that bad either. (hopefully)

there r 5 topics for us to choose in section B. 3 of them are about...erm..facts, which i'm sux at (obesity, vandalism, n air pollution. sorry, they r not for me) so left the other 2 which each requires us to write a story. 'An event that changed my life' and 'Write a story beginning:" There was a loud crashing sound and i heard the children screaming for help".

at first i wana write option no.1. an event that changed my life. but i thought of nth for my story, so i switched to option no.2 instead.

i tried to think of sth unusual. the storyline n so on. but the first idea that came into my mind was 'fire~' . stop. lame topic. but suddenly, a stupid equation was formed in my mind ---- fire = war. hmm..Hilary told me b4 tat he likes to write about war in any kinds of story. so, ok, i'd made up my mind. i was gona write about war!

but wait a minute, if i write war, that means i need to use a wide range of vocab. i mean, the names of the weapons/tanks/bombs, n their fighting style~ i onli know a bit. so shite~~~~ now wad?

that's it, i'm gona write about war, a war between an unknown creature n human being :) that sud be easy. so i wrote the creatures ( i use 'they' in my essay@story) came to the refugee camp n kill all the children. i'm the eldest among them. ALL the elders n parents had been killed by 'them' in the previous war (not mentioned in my story, but i did sed tat all parents were dead). so left onli us youngsters alone to fight the creature. so i wrote how i deal wif 'them' lo. thn halfway writing, an idea came to me. hey` y dont i write about the end of human race??? Wakakakakakaka~ so i wrote i died in the end :p

nearly all my other frens wrote about obesity..sum wrote the event, n cin chose the same question like mine but she wrote two twins got killed in an car accident. (again, i found myself abnormal) thn i saw piaw n asked him. he also wrote the event one, n the event is about the end of the world (hey~~ copy my idea!!) n him being the last survival, thus changed his life = . = ok, he survived, but i died. haha!

hmm..maybe both of us got influnced by the TV show- End Day on Discovery Channel....maybe i sud watch it more now..for future use :)

it's the end of the day, mate~! but hold on there. we r still breathing :D <-----crapz
oooo..i think i see a meteor is coming towards the Earth...

No comments: