20060527

the power of Feng Shui

my mama believes in 'feng shui'.

wad? duno wad is 'feng shui'??

in chinese it's 风水, if translate to english directly, it means ' wind water'. n it's practice of placement and arrangement of space to attempt to achieve harmony with the environment :) (just go look for the exact explanation in wikipedia as i'm not my everything-must-be-feng-shui-ing mama)

this is a 'pakua' feng shui wheel...


so my mama believes in 'feng shui', n used to like Lilian Too, the 'feng shui' master.

this is Lilian Too :)

it's 'feng shui' that makes her looks so...so....ada daging!

now my mama still likes her lah, just onli tat the Lilian Too show had ended n she no need to fight over the tv wif us every Sunday night. so she asked my sister to buy the Lilian Too's 'feng shui' book instead.

since then, new stuff had been added even more frequently in my room. well, not just my room. it's the whole house. she just used to buy sum crystals n ' attract wealth cat' b4 reading the book. after reading the book, she bought even more crystals n stuff to 'harmonize' the atmosphere. thn now she cant go out shopping due to the llness, she also keeps tellin us not to put this not to use that N u must put this here u must study like this OR u must wear this color u musnt make-up like that etc etc etc etc. it's never ending must n musnt X.X thn refers to the Lilian Too book also when my sis wana move into a new office.

curious, i went n took the book to read one day, thn got influenced = . = but i'm not like my mama lah, a 'feng shui' practicer. me just play play nia...u know..just in case :p so sumtimes me oso follow 'feng shui' liaw. my study table must face north, my cap must be red, my room must hav this n tat crystal n etc. i'm still waiting for the good effect. maybe it's already begun onli tat me havn noticed it :)

just now i just told heliBely tat maybe my blog also got a bit of 'feng shui'.

y do i say so?

coz after i'd changed my banner above (from the orange orange one to this cute cute n bright color one) n also changed my blog name to 'Insanity n Genius', ppl started to notice my blog n read. n i've bcome a frequent blogger, thn like to promote my blog :p my sister even sed tat she's fallen in love wif my blog O.O crazy!!! how can u fall in love wif a blog?? imagine u hug n kiss the blog everyday ~.~ thn she suggested tat i sud go n participate in those sort of best blog competition. NO WAY~~ >.< the reason i blog bcoz it's fun n i can sumhow improve my english (i still see broken english everywhere in my posts), not bcoz i wan my blog to be in the top 100. i just want frens around me to enjoy my blog :)

anyway, so can say that this banner above n the title r a good 'feng shui' for my blog :p not bad eh? to think tat 'feng shui' can actually be used on a blog too! i'm not going to change my banner liaw unless i think it's time n i'm gona stick to 'Insanity n Genius' forever!
*will blog about the reason bhind 'insanity n genius' next time ;) *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog good fengshui ar?? give me some tips eeh, I also want good fengshui on my blog.. not only to attract more readers, but to make myself to write more.. hahahahaha :D

Anonymous said...

haha... u believe in feng shui? My daddy oso believe in feng shui, a lot... but not Lilian's 'teaching' lar...

Anonymous said...

geminiGeek, ur blog oledy very popular leh, still not enuf readers ar? haha! n maybe u can put sum pens bside ur comp to encourage u to write more....Wakakakakaka :D

binghan, i'm not tat into 'feng shui' lah, but just follow wadever my mama wants me to do = . =