20060528

Linking the Park

nth to do tonight. havn got all the photos of the chess competition from my fren yet, so don wan to blog about it first X.X

i'm still very lazy to start doing my design work. it;s still the second day of hols, i wana play around n act nuts first, n turn my house into a super duper party place for eiChi <<--- in my dreams, yeah :)

my Hi-Fi is finally came back to LIFE!!! yay~! n papa is going to bring it back to my side! now i can watch wadever i want n listen to wadever songs i like~ muahaha

so now i'm still using my little pink creature to listen to my CDs....my whole pack of new CDs @ latest songs r in d car, so i got no choice but to listen to sum old songs (not old lah..just 2 or 3 yrs ago :P)

i;m listening to Linkin Park now.

suddenly i feel a weird feeling..it's like..duno lah..nolstalgic? O.o'''

damn, i MISS them!!! i MISS Linkin Park so much!!! T_T y do they hav to break up the team??? i'm a Linkin Park fan since form 2, when i started to listen to english songs! their songs are great! the beats, the tunes, the music, the lyrics, n they rocks my heart!!!Linkin Park is the first n onli rock band that i'd ever admired!
i still remember when there was a time where i'd a quarrel wif my family (being a rebelious kid that time, bo bien..) i shut myself in my room, listened to Linkin Park's song, n turned the volumne loud loud thn let myself drown into the beautiful rock music of theirs with my tears (dramatic..= . = yucks) but still, their songs healed my heart that time :) n i love their music even more since then.

listening to their songs now brings back memories from the past. both good n bad..really..i miss those moments. n i couldn't believe that i'd chuck their CD into one corner over these few yrs n onli take it out now ~.~

Linkin Park..really is sth for me. i just duno how to describe it. but one thing for sure, when i got money, i'll buy all their original CDs as a collection, along with Gorillaz's n Jay Chou's

even though there;s no more Linkin Park now, their songs will continue to rock my heart forever :)


Linkin Park forever

btw, do u know wad the taiwanese call them?

they call them 联合公园!!

puck them X.X turning a nice name into a lame~~~~ park...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeap! Linkin Park ROCKZ!
but, haha, 联合公园. Funny.

Anonymous said...

coldplay is 酷玩
nirvana is 富贵山庄!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LOl!!! 富贵山庄!?? jiak lak man.... = . =