20060611

back to school, are you ready?

school reopens tomolo n i still hav a hard time to adjust my brain back into study mode. shite = . =

the Super Puking Machine (or Sijil Pengebumian Mayat as Helibely calls it) is just 5 months to go. i really must study hard starting tomolo (i doubt i'll follow this 'genius' plan), i musnt let my family down. i'd sworn to myself that i must shine like my sis. if she could do it last time, why cant i?

i'd found that i used to write sum touching/quite bombasting (is there such a word? O.o''') posts sum months ago regarding my studies n my family conditions (honestly, u wouldnt wana know). but now, those posts seem like alien to me.

i'd promised myself tat i mustnt look back, but keep on moving forward, with bold steps. -no more heart warming stories

time to listen to the song 'Riraito' again. time to erase n rewrite.

so dear bloggie n bloggers, 'SEE YA~'

note*, i'm not saying good bye *winks*

------------------------------------------------------------
forecast : eiChi will be in serious black mode for the next couple of weeks after she'd gotten all her papers back, n show her true power to the world.
------------------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nothing wrong to look back. In fact, we must always look back to "remember our roots" (translate to chinese) and remind ourselves of our own mistakes. ;)

Anonymous said...

if i look back, it'll just bring back sad/bad memories. so i must owez move forward :)