20060613

hexed

i'd asked my maid to kill a small scorpion that appeared in my bathroom this morning n got hexed either by its parents or the soul itself for the rest of my day.

*beware, foul words n aggresive post ahead*

CCB!!!F*ck the world man!!! everything so sux today at school. EVERYTHING! esp my results for my Bio, Chemistry, n BM papers!!! puck them! ok, maybe my results aint tat bad for sum of my classmates, but they barely reach my expectations!!! n my close frens got a lot higher thn me! i was totally so pissed off coz i'd took things for granted! puck myself!!! damn the pucking me for being a useless stupid brat who sumhow thinks she can achieve every goal she wants! pissed pissed pissed!! n my forecast is true. i got very very very angry at myself n turned from a loud crazy girl to a quiet lil devil tat onli toks to ppl whom i'm comfortable with, n bite off whoever's mouth tat tries to taunt me. this, is the first sign of the rising of my black mode. i dont dare to think wad i will bcome for the coming few months. an agressive fighter tat never stop fighting? or a silent killer tat onli hungers for more blood a.k.a marks? i duno. i just know tat i got a feeling tat i'll be very very different for the next couple of months, until the SPM is finished. = . =

to make things worse is the attitude of my girl frens.(ok, i didnt say i go against them, but really, sumtimes i found it hard to be with them even though they are my closest frens) i'm always found hanging out with my male pals during school time these days. the reason? their attitude suits me more. my girl frens r like, : " Die lorr~~ later will get our bio/kimia/bm/wadever paper lah~~ i didnt know how to do u know?? cham arr~~" n they keep 'tiu-ing' n 'tiu-ing'. when they see the teacher came, they are the first to go up there to get the first look of their marks, so as the others plus thier enemies. n if they r lucky, they'll help the teachers to count or record the marks. after they found tat their results r ok (which r between 65-80, mine r 55-72), they 'tiu' again, just like today. i just sat there with my popular 'beware of fierce dog' face they sumhow sensed the black clouds around me n dared not tok to me.
as for guys? b4 the teacher gives out the paper. they will just maybe say : " this time really die," short :) after they got the paper, " aaiks...ngaiti. aiyah nvm lah!" short too :) or maybe like Milton! he just sits there, waiting patiently for his papers, n tok nth even after he got them! this is one of the reasons why i like to spend my time with guys. girls tok tooo much sumtimes X.X

n then there's tat Piaw hu stubbornly argues with me about the Sidang Redaksi thingy. b4 this, i hav to state my sickening-nes towards one of my graphic team partners. i'd gav out the design job equally to my team members n wanted them to finished it during the hols. n thn this guy had promised me many times tat he'll do it n will produce the best, thn told me to trust him!! O.o''' but 2 days b4 the hols ended, piaw msged me n told me tat we'll hav to take his job coz he's very bz these few months.n he onli told this to piaw after piaw asked him whether he'd finished the thing oledy..wtf?? ok, if he knew tat he's gonna b bz during the hols n no time to do the job, he might as well inform me!!! n now school started oledy n i thought i'd hav time to concentrate on my studies!!! ok, back to piaw. so we each designed the intro for the "Pofile Kenangan" section, n these r our workpiaw's : he kept tellin me this is cool n i kept tellin him tat we r not goin to die yet. Y all BLACK?? this section is supposed to be sweet memories for us!!! i couldnt bring myself to tell him tat he aint a good designer if he just design without knowing or really understand wad the thing he is designing for.

this is mine. :)

ok, just honestly tell me which one u guys like best? which one is more suitable for the section "Profile Kenangan", where we gonna put the Form 5s n Upper 6s profiles in it.

i'm going to take a nap. maybe when i wake up the hex will be gone.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

eiChi-chan!! Don't worry too much bout ur results yea.. I'm sure things will be better soon. When I was in sec sch also always get 50 or fail :p I'm like your fren, Piaw. Gambate for SPM. Bankai ba!

Anonymous said...

*grrr..sth wrong with the comment stuff*

ya ya ya! Bankai time!!! muahahahaha!!

ok, so one vote for piaw's , 0 for mine X.X

anyway, both of us had agreed just now to combine mine n his = happy eiChi n piaw :)

Anonymous said...

to tell you the truth, yous is a lot better than piaw's..
piaw's seems a bit too gloomy just like the poem, "There has been a death on the opposite house" or somethin like that...
yours seem to be more cheery-like...

Anonymous said...

I have no comments on your school results, what I have to say is, work even harder, and smarter. You can do it.

And for the magazine thingi, I really have to say that you guys are not designing a book to remember the deads, so... I dunno what the hell that 'Piaw' is thinking. Go ahead and protest your design, I totally support you.

What's so amazing about that totally black cover with just the gradient-ed fonts? funny.

By the way, it's very hot here in DUbai.

Anonymous said...

sis~~~~ T_T

nvm, this is not the end. i'm gona 'bankai' a.k.a study v v v v hard (harder thn rock) so ppl, watch out for my payback!!! wakakaka :D

n yeah~~ (^_^) i'm leading the votes!!

oh ya sis, drink more water ar!

Anonymous said...

yO!! hehe.. i mean my sikap is like Piaw.. don't care bout results and wait for the paper to come only. As for the book, of course urs is nicer lo :p Good luck on ur bankai yea.

Anonymous said...

haha! i see i see~ but i was grew up as a child hu cares about the result = . =

haiyah~ nvmlah~ still got 2 more pra, still got time to train hard for my 'winter-war' yesh!! :)