20060615

short update

first of all, i'd like to thnx all my frens hu'd come n cheer me up ^ ^ many many many thnx to u guys~ i'm now back to my old crazy self again :p i just worried a bit too much that day, with not-up-to-my-expectations results n unfinished design work. very paiseh XD i only know how to let go this sickening feeling after my frens told me to relax.

yup, sumtimes i just worry too much..got inherited my mum's genes, bo bien = . =

haih~ worry also no use bah~

drink a cup of coffee, close my eyes n relax my mind, thn start to move forward again. i'm sure i can do it the next time :)



oh, btw. to all my frens, esp greenians :p i really appreciate it if u dont go n tell the others about wad i posted in my blog, including those designs, just keep it to urself after u see them, coz don wana spoil the suprise to the others mah..n erm...sumbody might not like it *winks*

No comments: