20060606

#ffcc66 and freeze!

i must thank my sis, coz she's the one who kinda 'force' me into learning how to read these template codes or wadever in the internet that has to do with codes! - _________ - she keeps asking me to help her edit her blog layout n add in sum other stuff. well..these r still ok lah, insert those chatter box n host the songs. just copy n paste the code into the template. easy one. but today, she asked me to change her font size, colour, n add in her self-made banner O.o''' OMG!! edit the font colour and size??!! i'm still a newbie leh~~ = . =

so, in order to not dissappoint my sister, i'd edit her banner multiple times just to fit perfectly inside the blog. n when i'd uploaded the banner into photobucket to get the url, i found that the original template code doesnt hav the place to let us change the banner! so i'd to find the right place n write my own code thn insert the url - __ -

thn she asked for the title of her blog to be 'butter-yellow' color. n i was like, WAD?? O.O''' tat means i need to search for the correct code of the correct color!! so i went to the frenster edit ccs page n find the color's code. found it (yay~), but had a hard time finding the title's color code in the template (oh no~). it's clear that the creator of this template has no intention of letting his users to change the original form - __ - again~ i had no choice but to write in the code myself, after having my eyes scanned tru all those numbers, symbols, n letters for a dozen time.

AFter tat~ *inhale breath* she wanted the size of the font in her posts to be smaller. ok...need to scan carefully again...where the hell is the code for tat!!?! well..i was actually very lucky in finding this one, n changed the font size.

so my sis's blog now looks like this >>

she calls this style "BANALISM" n she loves it

n just a few moments ago *inhale more breath* she discovers a new style.

sis : eh chi, i'm thinking of usin a new style for my blog. BUT u canot copy my style o! i like the newspaper one. just black n white. i'll do a new banner n u help me to re-edit my blog again..

me : O.O'''


...wadever...as long as u fullfill ur promise of buying me a Roxy purse, sis, wakakakaka! XD

----------------------------
end of day thought

wahai~ sahabatku yang berada di merata-rata Malaysia....= . = *tuned back to broken english* now this is better.

well, those robbery n thieves cases hav increased alot recently. u dont know when they'll set their eyes on u. just yesterday one of my relatives got robbed while buying food at a bz coffee shop, n were pushed by the robber after he'd failed to rob her. so she fell on the floor, HARD, cracked sum of her bones on the hip, n were rushed to the hospital after tat. it was very unexpected. i hope my aunt will recover fast n wont get any trauma after this....

so my friends, be careful at anywhere u are! dont walk alone during night time. dont wear gold or 'bling bling' stuff on u when u're walking or shopping alone. hold ur bag tightly when u're in a crowd. n most of all, go n learn sum martial arts so u can karate-chop them when they take their actions on u! :)

..it'll be better if u don fight back lah - __ - coz most robbers own either a knife or a gun nowadays. well...unless u're very very 'kiang' in ur karate-chop liaw lah, or maybe fat guys can back-slam them! to make them understand the true payback of stealing from us innocents ones!!!! wakakakaka~

robber: do not scream. i'll shoot u if u do...just hand me the KoloMee in ur hand, thn i'll not harm u...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha... next time ask me :P

Anonymous said...

lol~ ok ok!!!but i'll try to learn them myself first. if really cant, baru go n seek for ur help :P

Anonymous said...

kakakakakka!
The evil's here ! ! ~ ~ weeeee

Anonymous said...

u're the evil thn i'm the devil *winks*

Anonymous said...

never knew your sis would be that crazy...

wow, it's cool that you know how to read em', way to go!!!

For me, it's just a native language... ...argh...

Anonymous said...

lol~! chouji-kun, actually it's quite easy to read those codes lar~ haha :)

Anonymous said...

hey eichi, eldino,
i am able to help you free too.
:)
anyway, i saw you are going good there! haha.
*thumb up =)

you also can view my new baby at http://blogasoft.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hehe~ thnx! oo~ so u hav 2 blogspot! :)