20060607

reveal!

....*sobs at a corner* ....T_T ... i want a digicam....

i really admire those who hav a digicam or own one themselves. coz they can TAKE PICTURES!!! >.< they can snap anything they want, n also capture those precious memories during a telematch or a dinner or sum special ocassions.

i used to play with my dad's company's one. my dad sumtimes brought it home so i took the opportunity to snap snap the things i want. eg my slippers or my pot of plant. but my dad owez scolded me for taking 'no-use' photos n deleted them.......*continue to sob at a corner*

my mum sed i can get one, after SPM lah. O.O''' noooooooooooooo~~~ tat means no more funny photos of my form 5 life to be kept as memories!!!

*sigh* what to do? can onli bear with it n wait lo...= ___________=

------------------------------------------------------------

i really love my pals, esp those hu had known me since primary school :) they had been with me for so many years until they had never even thought of me as an outkast anymore (^_^) (i'm not usin sarcasm here, i really meant it when i sed i love my pals :P)

just a few hours ago i had my Physics tuition, n the teacher was teaching the magnetic current n blablabla. he taught us the Fleming Hand. well, actually we had learnt this when we were form 3, this is just erm..more detail on the theory part.

so the teacher showed us the Fleming Hand n reminded us tat this formula onli can be used usin left hand. n my frens all fumbled with their left hand fingers. as for me, i got no choice but to use my right hand to do the trick. coz my left hand is handicapped since born n looks sth like this:

cute leh? it actually makes me more creative in figuring how to work things out my own way :P

*so the whole room was filled with lafter n chatter n everyone was doing their Fleming Hand*

"Flaming" Hand
terrence (<-- he is one of my best pals n we know each other for about 7 yrs oledy): *chatter chatter laf laf thn turns toward me* haha~ chi ar~ y u so funny one? other ppl use left hand, y u use right hand one? *continues lafing*
me : = . = i cant use my left hand lah~ *idiot*

terrence : *stops lafing abruptly* O.O sorry..i forgot...


but i was happy at tat time! coz he never thinks of me as a handicapped! n i do not feel angry with him at all :) coz this shows tat, yea~ i can be just like u, eventhough i'm handicapped but i can still prove tat i can do the things u guys can do, until u forget tat i'm actually different *winks*

but he still apologised to me after tat..sheesh~ i'd oledy told him it's ok - __ -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I snap my pictures with my handphone.. Maybe u can buy a nice camera phone? Now the 1.3 megapixels are just above RM1000. Very cheap already compared to last year.

Happy to see that you're moving on in life despite your handicap =) It's encouraging.

Anonymous said...

yea, i owez wanted a camera phone..but too expensive for me lah. i'm not tat rich T_T
if can i wana buy sony ericsson w800i :p

anyway, thnx (^_^)

Anonymous said...

yupe.
buy camera phone rather than digicam

support SE k750i
2.0 mp, the photos quality is superb!u can even develop the photos out

n iz much more portable than a digicam, whenver u go, u bring it, u bring a phone, s well s u bring a camera!

!

Anonymous said...

Okies!! *set my eyes on camera phone*
btw, how much is the k750i now?