20060628

"put ur title here"

1 Panadol + one big cup of Nescafe = still-donwan-to-sleep-eventhough-it's-11oclock eiChi = . =

had a terrible headache this afternoon because of the damn hot weather and i didnt get to take a nap as i was hopping around Saberkas Mall all afternoon with my cousins just to collect stuff tat r running out in my house. the probability for me to go out and shop these days are like....1/10. so as i need to print an urgent poster at one of the shop in Saberkas, i just took the oppurtunity to buy all the necessities. eg my almost finish blank CDs n also the already finished printer black ink, and also shampoo, facial foam (i bought big big package one, so tat can use longer). i also bought some art tools at Techno Graphic :D i'd also bought a magazine (Her World, July edition! hiaks!) for my mum, as she always complaint that she doesnt hav any latest mags to read :p

so in the end, my RM 100 just gone like tat n left onli RM 11 in my purse O.o'''

money is just too difficult too earn, and when u'd earned it, it'll just gone in a split second. WHY~~?? .........my own RM 100 money T_T

******************

Random stuff that happened in school during these few weeks:

- Mr Ang seems to have a good mood lately. havnt actually scolded us yet, but rather joke around with us. on last Friday when he came into our class, all of us greeted him like a chinese emperor. u know..the usual : "Huang Shang jia dao~" n "Huang Shang wan xui wan wan xui~!" . he actually made us said it twice b4 he sed : "ping shen" n continued the difficult add maths lesson with his face smiling sheepishly.

- My Gabriel finally started to teach the new chapter, about male n female's sex organs, which all of us waited for a semester XD everyone is so 'high' during the lesson, esp when teacher teaches about the female's parts. sum boys found it hard to understand PMS and haid, wakaka~! and they seem so interested when coming to pregnancy, n *ehem* when tadpoles meet an egg *ehem* thn they started creating 'names' from our names. eg, now they started to call me Tay Faraj n my frens Fallopio Yong or Lee Sperma just for the sake of fun. boys r so sickening sumtimes X.X

- I'M GONNA RETIRE FROM PREFECTORIAL BOARD SOON!!!! YAY!!!! MUAHAHA!! hehe. ya i'm so very the happy! XD two weeks to go n i'm free from waking up bright n early every morning n duty the very pointless duties! oh ya~ n there's no need for me to see tat person's face almost everyday anymore!! hyuuu hyuuuu~~! so now we prefects r responsible for teaching the trainee prefects on the basic info about each biro's job n how to duty well *coughcough* oooo~ cant wait to sell off my coat n put on white shoes again. my black shoes is already koyak like wad!! > . <~*

- all my design jobs are nearly done. yay! another reason for me to celebrate! XD the Malam Kebudayaan Poster design had been given to the respective teacher n she sed gooood :) the kinda waste time Starnie competition which require us to think of a campagin for a topic n also create a poster for it is also 95% done. had printed out the poster this afternoon. the topic my team had chosen is Education n the campaign is Reading Campaign. we r just too lazy to think of a good one as we jus wana get it done asap, n get ourselves the pizza! thn tomolo there's the Sidang Redaksi meeting n i'm goin to show them all the designs n finalise them. after that i'll just throw the adobe files to the typist! hiaks! thn the only job tat me n piaw gotta do is to teach them how to function the adobe properly!


well..i think these r all of wad i could think of.....still got wad arrr?.....

*********************

i'm still dreaming X.X

i'd given up the wish to own a W800i, coz too expensive n i've gradually gotten tired of the design..sad.....so i just wished to own a simple K750i after SPM. can put 100++ mp3s, 2 MP camera..good enuf for me liaw...

















thn i saw the Panasonic models, n found this>>>>






Panasonic VS6, also can put many mp3s n 2 MG cam!! the design is quite sexy too..n the price also lower thn W800i .. i think....n i hope...



















n thn, another model caught my eye again!!! this time is sony ericsson again!!!

W810i!!!!!! wow~~~ i want!!!!!!! but the price is very expensive too......

so i switched back to my old wish again..to own just a K750i....n i told my sis about it.


sis : eh chi, dont buy first. wait until chinese new year next year.

me : ?? y??

sis : coz i'm gona giv u my N71 as i'm gona buy N92 next year!

me : O.O'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''



Nokia N92 n N71

i'm patiently waiting for the day to come.

XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wOOt!

ya ya so hot these few days! buei tahan!
its good u go saberkas ler...got free aircon! LOL...as for me, i was thinking of stayign in office and not going back ytd..HEE

anyway..abt ur PEMBIAKAN topic... :)))
last time when we reached that topic...i think we were all quite paiseh...haha..every1 was sooo quiet concentrating.

Anonymous said...

LOL! yaya! today we had the topic again! the teacher put a video about pregnancy from discovery channel for us to watch n wah lao eh` all of the class so quiet.....all staring at the tv screen ^.^