20060625

draw draw sketch sketch

just feel like posting sth before i go do my revision :)





WAKAKAKA~~ I DID ALL THESE SKETCHES MYSELF!!! *more evil laughs*

the first one, tat's Naruto. i drew tat straight away usin black ink pen, no pencil n eraser, just pen all the way~~!! :D n i drew it like in..erm...within half an hour. hohohoho~~

the second n third, from BLEACH (yay~ my fav!!) i drew the second one (Ichigo in his shinigami suit) during my english period....when i'd finished my homework lah! teacher was just sitting there forgot doing wad n i just used the time to draw tat. i did the third one (Ichigo wif Tatsuki-chan) also during english period. this time the teacher wasn't around, which meant no lesson, n also meant freedom!! :D

ok, tat's all for today.

c u some other day :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eii..quite good le...

i love ur naruto! ^_^

bravo!!

Anonymous said...

woah~ that's like really nice de.
clap[x3]
wish i can have the talent to draw like u. hai* the best i can do is copy and paste and the pics still looks kinda "SUCKS" to me. lol.

Anonymous said...

yay~ they love my sketches~~~ *lost in day dream*

hehe~ hey~ i oso love the naruto one, Pink Cotton-chan :)

n chris, u can owez practise leh! fill ur lower six text books pages with all kinds of drawing n doodles thn u'll find urself mahir in drawing oledy. no kidding one. one of my frens did that n now she oso good in drawing manga ppl :D

Anonymous said...

Wow.. you're really talented in drawing!! Looks so real.. well done!!

Anonymous said...

Sabrina~! welcome to my blog! (^.^)

n thnx for ur compliment :p