20060703

just being myself :)

i duno wad has gotten into them lately. they always ignoring me during the Add Maths tuition. Ok, i know tat my previous MT exam result was not as good as theirs, but HEY! at least talk or discuss the questions with me! they were just sitting beside me, but the two of them just discussed among themselves. when i asked for help, they just told me to wait n passed their answer sheet to me. maybe i'm thinking too much, but it really hurt my feelings coz they make me feel like i'm really really terrible in my MT until i need to copy their answers! n when i told them my solutions for sum questions, which they still hv problem finding it, they didnt seem to care. they just : " oh, izit? " thn continued to use thier methods until they found out from the teacher tat my answer was correct. not only this, three of us asked help from the teacher together, n he only gav us sum clues. SO, the two of them discuss it straight away, leaving the confused me at the side. i mean, HELLO?? I'M YOUR FRIEND TOO!!! i was so angry. i waited until they had discussed finish n asked them :" tell me again, XX, the thing tat u discuss with her. i didnt hear ALL of it." one of my frens started to sense the stiffness in my tone, but the other just tot nth happened n told me 1/5 of it.

tonight was the second time i was being treated like this. i really felt so sad. why do they have to be like this. i dont like it. i hate the feeling of being ignored, just like the feeling everytime my parents just tok about my sis. i'm a LEO. LEO seeks attention. n yes, i admit tat i'm an attention seeker.

if they continue to be like this, thn fine. i'll get over it soon, n move on with my own footsteps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*turns into the happy eiChi*

gah~! frens! don care liaw~! my best friend is me myself :P

anyway, my sista n her partner r still having their 'rush hour' in Dubai. projects everywhere, until they hav not enuf time to do sum stuff n send them for me to do O.O''' tru messenger lah! how can use snail mail??? XD ok, so i'm an unofficial part-time designer for YoungBloodCreation company for these two days. erm...wrong term used. it's supposed to be 'part-time colour-filling lil kid' *bleks* my sis n her partner r designing d interior for a restaurant at Dubai. besides interior, they r oso responsible for the restaurant's sign...logos...pics...(i think lah)..n oso the menu. so BK koko (sis's partner @ bf) sent the illustrator menu file to me n wanted me to fill in the colours, as his colour sense not so good (this is wad my sis told me XD) at first i thought, waseh! Dubai stuff asked me to do meh? save o not? O.o''' but they insisted so i just erm....play lo XD so i did it, sent it back to Dubai, the YB team likes my work soooo much, n presented it to the client, but the client turned it down X.X reason? he wants sth more earthly colour, not too striking one. but he didnt tell sister wad style he wants, or else sis would hav told me earlier, instead of tellin me to do retro style one. booooo...... X.X
eh sis, tell him tat the colour on HIS menu is the hard work of a 17 year old handicapped girl who lives in a far away place named after a cat. they r Muslims right? Muslims love cat :) thn maybe he'll reconsider :p

*************
chorus part of the 'Song of the Month'

brain is full of you, heart is full of you, small small love in a big big town is very sweet.
read is also you, everything is you, becoz of you the small small love in a big big town is very fresh.

LOL~!!!!

on second thought, I LOVE MY FRIENDS :D

n sis, u r right. i sud do sth insted of just lettin it by :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry a few things you must stay cleared with...

(1) The Tokyo drift is actually made in USA instead of Tokyo, Japan. had seen the making of... the director booked up a street and hang on those Tokyo adverds and signboards which look alike Tokyo. And hey grab a fw "black" headed guy from Korean and Japane and some Chinese. They don't know Japanese either and they took this Japanese class for a month before the shoot up. For your info, to apply for a street booking is fairly impossible in Tokyo since the movie is mainly about racing cars. However, the Tokyo government insist such movie from being capture on their busy street... These may cause major traffic jams and road block which is not essential.

(2)Wow, Kuching road, U know la... so crooked... how to drive with evo?

(3) The drift... its not easy.... They just put in some professional driver into the scene and act like its the actor driving. LOL!

(4) A repack for 2 fast 2 furious and Intial D (Hong Kong)