20060704

drift myself away towards my dreams


my cousins brought me to watch The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift just now n damn it was so amazingly cool and astonishing.

guess i cant stay calm for more thn 5 seconds.

AARRRGHHH!!! I WANA WATCH THE MOVIE AGAIN!!!!! O.O''' IT WAS JUST TOO 'SYOKING'!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG~!!! IT'S AT TOKYO!!!!! THE CARS!!!! THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!THE HARAJUKU GIRLS!!!! N MOST IMPORTANTLY~ THE DRIFT!!!!!!!!!! (sorry lah, i'm only interested in the drift, not the man behind the steering wheel XD)

*deep breath* ok, i'm calm. O.o~* i hvn watched the previous Fast n Furious movies b4, this was the first time, n honestly speaking, i wasnt prepared for the 'syoking-ness' tat this movie would bring to me b4 i entered the cinema. so the movie started at 7pm, ended at 9pm, n i got a sore jaw now as my mouth was wide open during the whole 2 hours. my eyes too, were stick to the big screen. drinks n popcorn left untouched. n now i'm still thinking of all the drift in the movie, n also the Tokyo city. these clearly show tat how much impact had this movie brought to me. i kept imagined tat i was sitting inside a hot car with the 'drifter' when my cousin was driving me home on the Kuching's crappy road. just imagine tat, U WERE DRIFTING IN KUCHING! how cool was tat? :p

omg..i wana watch again!!! > . < it was really so exciting!!!! but i cant blog much about it now, as i still hav to study n do my revisions. SPM is near u know? i need to control myself :p

anyway, i wana thnx my cousins esp ah mei for bringing me to watch this spectacular movie. this movie really had brighten up my day :D n for those who hvn watched the movie, GO GRAB URSELF A TICKET NOW!!!!!! XD u wont regret :p

btw, tat Bow Wow looks weird when he acts....go back to ur rap lah...n oh! Vin Diesel appeared in the movie too!! jiak lak! XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oii.... SPM is "jus around the corner" , jus DRIFT through it!!!... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hey~ great idea! i love it!! thnx, a mei :D

Anonymous said...

the 2 previous edition of the fast and the furious is cool!! I haven't watch this 3rd one though... Cos i don really enjoy watching movie at the cinema :P Waiting for DVD9 :D

Anonymous said...

lol~ n i'm waiting to buy the DVD n watch it again n again! XD