20060708

karaoke!~

i hope this post will be a short one :

hyuuuu~ so many things had happened today!! haha! really ar..too many...i tink.

first, i wana congrats my cousin for finally gettin himself a cute girlfriend!!! weeee~~~ his gf is cute (according to his sister @ amei) n matches his ideal gf perfectly----japanese type gurl :D

thn in the afternoon, not only did i broke a pail, i'd also ruined the toilet's pelampung, so water was shooting out like hell, n i was nearly soaked. i'm not going to tell u guys in detail on how i did this crazy stupid act. it's too embarrasing X.X but anyway, my dad rushed back home n fixed it..hehe...n all my family members laughed at me...eeesshh... but sumtimes this kinda thing cant be help bah~ right? :p

anyway, me n my sis n my cousin all went for a haircut today too. too bad we arrived late, coz too many ppl n we had to wait for like 20 minutes? n thn the 'lau ban niang' just like..cincai helped us three youngters to do the haircut thn hurried off to serve the aunties. so erm...i'm back to my tomboy look again......but....IT'S TOO SHORT LAR~~ T_T i'd pointed a model in a hair guide mag to the 'lau ban niang', wif the hairstyle i like, but it turned out tat she wasnt paying enuf attention when cutting my hair n oops...shorter thn wad i'd wanted........*sigh* nvm lah~ my hair will be long again in no time! :p

n yeah~ today is my mum's birthday!! :p i'd actually forgotten it until sis reminded me this morning. so both of us had bought a cake for mama n we celebrated her birthday just now. n she looks so happy, even though she doesnt hav to chance to even lick the cake. (my mama 's health not so well lah...hehe) but at least she got the chance to blow the candles n wished her wishes :) we also took sum pics too, but i'm not goin to put them up :) wakaka. so, Happy Birthday to my mama~!!! :D

--------------------------------------

anyone wana watch me sing?
:p



this is me wif my new haircut, singing F.I.R's Fly Away after celebrated my mama's birthday.

my hair is too short! XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we got a future singer and a designer here!!! all in one blog!!! :P

Anonymous said...

....

MUAHAHAHAHA~~!! XD

nolah, i still need to improve :p

Anonymous said...

wahahahah
quite good le!!!...
:)

finally manage to see how u look like ..kekeke