20060706

Gugu says 'Har~?'

yeah~! today's work had turned out to be just fine!! everything was running smoothly~ n i like it! weee~~~ (^.^) maybe we'll be getting this part done by next thursday..if possible... :p

i'm talking about the Sidang Redaksi lah.

the prefect's dinner is getting near n my group (Biro Traffic) had finally decided the plot for our sketch (each biro's gona perform tat night! cant wait! hiakhiakhiak!!) n the story is about blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablah. sorry, it's confidential, cant tell. Wahahahaha!!! all i can tell u is tat my role is sort of like a 'care le feh'. they want me to become a bad fren of the main character (which is Cindy), n i need to really critisize her during the sketch............er....did i just type critisize? wait, let me rephrase it. i'm gonna throw alot of sacarsms ss towards her!!! weeeeeeeeeee~~~ i'm gona be a bitch tat night! wakakaka! Paris Hilton n Nicole Richie, u r my role model from now on! XD

ahem...i'm just going to be the bitch ONLY for tat night...ahem....clear? :p

oh btw! my prefect frens, prepare to get a shock tat night!!! wohooo~! :D

------------------------------------

grrrrr..sum of my frens just duno how to keep their mouth shut. eeeesh, like it's very funny. eh, i tink it's annoying ok? when i told u to shhhh, just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :X

-------------------------------------

i duno whether i hav the right to say this o not. but this is my blog anyway, where i dump all my thoughts. so, no offence to anyone. just read n forget, these r just wad i think :)

i just feel sad...i mean, everyone can be a designer nowadays. wel..this is wad they call themselves when they'd mastered the skills of photoshop or illustrator or any other designing softwares. i duno..but i feel tat..this is very unfair to those who r truly a designer. it's ok when u say u design sth. n yes, everybody can design. when u draw a crappy face or a gun in ur text book, tat is ur own design, ur own creation. wad i don like r those hu...onli knows how to play with the softwares, n when they've created sth, they'll say they'd mastered it thn call themselves a designer already. i mean...wow, O.o''' tat is fast!!!

for me, a designer is truly a pro designer tat got the talent, the skills (both hand-drawn n 'mouse-click; :p), the passion, n the spirit. i dunolah, these r just my speculations. i just know tat, to become a designer is not a child's play. it's not like after 2 or 3 weeks u can become one.

when i heard tat sum of my school frens sed happily tat they wana b a designer, ID or architect, coz they think it's interesting, i couldnt help but laf a lil. no, i'm not being proud or wise here, but trust me, it's not easy. but if u really hav the passion, thn go ahead, follow ur dreams :)

if 2 or 3 days can produce a true designer, thn i can start callin myself one liaw :p Tay Ei Chi, the designer for the GRSS school mag! wait, if like this, i think i'm more to a creative director liaw!! lol!


maybe i'm all wrong about this. correct me if u want to, sis.

so, just read n forget :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe everyone can be a designer. Including you, your friends and even myself.

"Designer is a broad term for a person who designs any of a variety of things. This usually implies the task of creating or of being creative in a particular area of expertise. Often times it is used to reference someone who draws or in some ways uses visual cues to organize their work. - via wikipedia"

I design my own website, that makes me the designer of my own site. You design the cover of your school mag, that makes you the designer of the cover of your school mag. So, your friends play around with photoshop and illustrator, and they come up with something. That makes them a designer too. They don't plagiarize, and that makes them a designer but not a copy-cater.

It's just about a beginner or experienced in designing. Or a good designer and bad designer.

I believe i can be a designer too. It's just that i'm not so creative in creating graphic stuff :P

Anonymous said...

GeminGee~~~~

:p

yea, u got a point there too. everyone can be a designer. it just the matter of experience n exposure....

Anonymous said...

For me, i like to design something that express my own thoughts. A good designer really covers a wide scope, like what you have mentioned. I must admit that im not good in drawing and sketches. A good communication is important to a designer, too. But what i really want to mention here is, do not copy and paste! Im sure you will agree with me. I think you know how hard it is to produce a single design by urself! If really wanna copy and paste, plz dun follow everything. Respect others hard works.

I look forward for the new school magazine! Im sure it will be a masterpiece!

Do you like vector graphic? www.vexels.net is a good site. Though some art works are not really good from new beginners.